Chapter 227 Reunion of old friends

  A few days later, the group came to Yong'an Town.

  Originally, Feng Dian had been sleeping in the open for several days. Shen Xuyao and his party of seven wanted to take a good rest in the inn, but what? God does not follow human wishes. The owner of Yong'an Town is the apprentice of Lord Melis and is a good friend of Sheen's father. Moreover, the town owner's sons Fang Jie and Fang Feifei are also Sheen's classmates at the magician school and are good friends with Sheen.

  So, the Fang brothers and sisters proposed a treat and invited three classmates to accompany them. A total of twelve people sat at a large table.

  In fact, Shen Xuyao was not very familiar with the Li brothers, nor was he very familiar with Xi En. Now that there were five more strangers, Shen Xuyao felt quite awkward. However, the second young master had to give him face, so he could only agree to eat together.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao's family of four who were sitting aside eating silently, Li Zhong couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Looked at Sheen. "Xian, would you like to introduce your family to us first?"

  "Oh, these are my two uncles, you all know them. This is..."

  Raising his face, Shen Xuyao looked at Xien who didn't know how to introduce himself, and smiled helplessly. "I am Sheen's cousin, from Uncle Sheen's family, and this is my partner. Those two are our cousins, and they are also Sheen's cousins, from the second uncle's family."

Hearing this, the Li brothers looked at each other and twitched their eyes. I thought to myself: Zhang Xu is really good at making things up!

  "Ah, yes, this is my cousin Li Xu, and this is my cousin-in-law. These are my two cousins, Li Bai and Li Cai." Nodding, Sheen immediately made the introduction.

  "Oh, it turns out they are four fellow Daoists Li!" Li Zhong smiled and greeted the four of them.

  "The five of you are friendly." With a smile, Shen Xuyao also greeted the five of them. Murong Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai all nodded towards the five of them.

  "Cousin, cousin, let me introduce to you. The five of them are all good friends I met at the Magic Academy. This is Fang Jie, this is his sister Fang Feifei, this is Li Zhong, and this is Zhang Yu , This is Xiao Chen."

  Scanning the four men and one woman, five fourth-level soul pet masters, Shen Xuyao nodded.

  "Cousin, are you a magician? Why didn't you apply for a magic school?"

  Hearing Li Zhong's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I'm not a magician, I'm a card master."

  Hearing this, Li Zhong was stunned. "Oh I got it."

  "Cousin, are you a card master? I haven't seen the card elves yet? Can you open my eyes?"

  After taking a look at the curious Zhang Yu, Shen Xuyao smiled. "The card elves are just like that, nothing interesting to look at."

  After receiving such an answer, Zhang Yu smiled, but said nothing more.

  After glancing at Zhang Yu, Fang Jie looked at Xien. "Xian, where are you guys going?"

  "We are going to practice. Originally, I only made an appointment with my cousin, cousin-in-law and two cousins to practice together. However, the two uncles were worried, so they came out with us." Sheen smiled and told the truth. , but he did not hide it.

  "Oh, I want to go practice!" Fang Jie nodded, expressing his understanding.

  "Brother Sheen, I also want to go experience it, can you take me with you?"