Chapter 339 Huang Qianshan

  After hearing Shen Chenxing's words, the two female soul pet masters looked aggrieved. "Cousin, we know we were wrong, please don't always reject people thousands of miles away, okay?"

  "Yes, no matter what, we are also cousins!"

  Looking at those two shameless women, Shen Chenxing couldn't help clenching his fists. "I ask you one last time, go away or not. If you don't go away, I will beat you right here."

  Seeing Shen Chenxing with his arms rolled up and sleeves ready for a fight, the two women didn't dare to stay long and walked away in despair.

  Staring coldly at the backs of the two people until their backs disappeared from sight, Shen Chenxing snorted coldly and sat back on the small bench.

  When he came to his lover, Xiaobai bent down and sat next to him. "Who are those two female soul pet masters? Your cousin?" According to past experience, people like Chenxing's cousin are usually her love rivals.

  "Well, one of them is called Lin Yu and the other is Lin Meng. They are the daughters of my sixth aunt. When my sixth aunt was young, she went out for training and fell in love with a city lord from a second-tier city. After that, the two of them got married. When we got married, we agreed to be contractual partners. However, when he saw my aunt giving birth to two daughters in succession, the man terminated the partnership contract without hesitation and married other concubines. The betrayal of a man, This made Sixth Aunt very angry. Therefore, any concubine who was pregnant would be killed by Sixth Aunt in various ways. Later, several concubines in the city lord's palace joined forces and poisoned my Sixth Aunt. . When my grandfather found out about this, he became furious and severed ties with the Lin family." Speaking of his aunt, Shen Chenxing lamented.

  "So, Aunt Six has a hard life! She fell in love with such a man." Thinking of the woman who was betrayed by her lover, Xiaobai also sympathized with the other woman's experience. They promised to be together for the rest of their lives, but ended up being betrayed.

  "Yes, I feel pity for my aunt's misfortune, and pity that the Lin sisters lost their mother when they were young. Therefore, my father, the uncle, took great care of the two sisters in the sect, and even helped them find many good opportunities. They lived in my palace, but these two unfamiliar white-eyed wolves actually repaid their kindness with enmity. They came to my room in the middle of the night and climbed into my bed. I was practicing in the room at the time, but they suddenly ran in and disturbed me. When it came time for me to practice, I was injured. They ignored my injury and wanted to attack me. I gave them a severe beating. After my father learned about this, he disowned you. Uncle relationship. It was also because of this incident that I felt unhappy, so I went to the Middle Continent for training." When talking about this matter, Shen Chenxing is still furious.

  After hearing his man's story, Xiaobai's face immediately darkened. "They treat you like this, how can you let them go?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing became even more depressed. "I want to kill them. But my father won't let me."

  After receiving such an answer, Xiaobai pursed his lips and stopped talking. He felt that his father-in-law's behavior was somewhat benevolent. As an uncle, his father-in-law had always kept his two motherless nieces by his side and treated them as his own daughters. It can be said that this is a great kindness. However, not only did the Lin sisters not know how to repay their gratitude, they also injured the harmful Morning Star and attacked the Morning Star Overlord. This is simply ungrateful and inferior to pigs and dogs. My father-in-law actually shows mercy to this kind of person. He is so kind. If it were his master Shen Xuyao, it is estimated that the Lin sisters would have died long ago.