Chapter 236 Shen Xuyao Level 5

  Twenty years later,

  Murong Jin was ecstatic when he saw his lover finally coming out of seclusion and standing in front of him. He couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth. "Out of seclusion?"

  "Well, I'm going to advance to level five." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said. After being in seclusion for twenty years, Shen Xuyao is on the verge of promotion at this moment.

  "Okay, let's go to our courtyard and advance!" With that said, Murong Jin took Shen Xuyao's arm and walked east.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was stunned. He looked suspiciously at the yard where he was now. This is a very unfamiliar yard. There are chicken coops built on the east and west sides of the yard, and there are many fifth-level red-combed chickens and fifth-level phoenix-tailed chickens. Every chicken looks very strong. Xiaobai and Xiaocai were feeding the chickens.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Murong Jin. "Where is this courtyard?"

  "Oh, this is the empty yard next door. Zain and I asked for it. We also set up a protective formation." Smiling, Murong Jin immediately explained.

  "Why did you think of raising chickens?" Shen Xuyao was surprised by this. He thought that if his lover was idle and bored, he would at most be able to make wine. Unexpectedly, his lover actually started raising chickens again. Is it because they had been raising chickens on the boat that Xiaobai and Xiaocai returned to their old business and started raising chickens?

  "Oh, these chickens were raised by Xiaobai and Xiaocai. They said it would be convenient to raise some chickens." After thinking about it, Murong Jin explained.

  "No, Murong said, you are under too much pressure to earn money to support the family by yourself. Let Xiaocai and I raise chickens while he is making wine. All the furniture in these eight houses has been taken away, and all the wine jars are inside. and the wine vat are all wine made by Murong Niang." Xiaobai came over and explained.

  "Well, Murong is very good. We have earned a lot of spiritual stones from raising chickens and making wine over the years." Nodding, Xiao Cai also said the same.

  After looking at the three of them, Shen Xuyao frowned and looked at his wife with distress. "Why are you working so hard? Aren't the spiritual stones I left for you not enough?" Before the retreat, Shen Xuyao left a lot of spiritual stones for his wife.

  "Oh, of course, the more spirit stones, the better. After advancing to the fifth level, Xiaoyan and Xiaolan have to eat pearl powder, which has little effect on them. Moreover, low-grade soul stones have no effect on them. When they are older, middle-grade soul stones and soul marrow are more suitable for them to eat. Calculated in this way, there are many places that need spiritual stones. How can you let you work hard alone?" Xu Yao will feel sorry for him, and he will naturally feel sorry for his man. . How can I let my lover support the family alone?

  "You!" With a helpless sigh, Shen Xuyao spread his arms and pulled the person into his arms.

  Looking at her lover who felt sorry for him, Murong Jin smiled carelessly. No matter how much he pays for this family, no matter how much he pays for his man. He did it all willingly. I won’t feel tired, I won’t feel bitter, and I won’t have any complaints. "Let's go next door to advance. Don't delay your advancement."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao's family of four returned to the yard where they lived. There is a moon gate in the middle of the two courtyards, making it easy to walk back and forth.