Chapter 392: Changing fate against fate

  When Shen Xuyao heard his father's question, he thought for a moment. "Father, the opportunity you found was found by you, Chenxing, and Xiaobai. The three of you found it together. It should be left to Chenxing."

  "Xu Yao!" Shen Yao frowned and called softly.

  "Brother, you are at the pinnacle of level seven. You need the resources to advance to level eight more than I do." Shen Chenxing did not expect that his elder brother would give him such a huge opportunity.

  "Father, Chenxing, my strength is not very stable yet. I plan to let Murong retreat first to reach level eight. Then, I want to travel with Third Brother, Xiaofeng and us. Tianmang Continent is vast, and I want to go everywhere. Let's take a walk and take a look. I don't want to retreat for now. In the future, when I find an opportunity that suits me, it won't be too late for me to retreat." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao expressed his thoughts.

  It may be difficult for others to find an opportunity to advance to the eighth level, but for Shen Xuyao, a prophet, it is not difficult to find an opportunity to advance to the eighth level. As long as he finds the opportunity of the heroine, he can successfully advance to level eight. Therefore, he does not need his father's help, nor does he need to compete with his brother for opportunities.

  Seeing that his eldest son was determined not to accept the Universe Stone, Shen Yao gave the Universe Stone to his younger son.

  After taking the Universe Stone, Shen Chenxing looked at his brother. "Brother!"

  "Needless to say, it's the same whether you or I advance to the eighth level. Since you and Xiaobai have got a great opportunity, then you and your father can go back to the sect for retreat later!"

  "Brother, actually, Xiaobai and I also want to travel with you." At this point, Shen Chenxing looked yearning. He thought about the time when he followed his elder brother to find opportunities in the secret realm. At that time, he followed his elder brother and the others to find opportunities every day, and found opportunities every day. He often encountered robbers, and the fights were very enjoyable and enjoyable.

  "Don't worry, when you and Xiaobai advance to the eighth level, we brothers will go out together to have a try. Let's look for opportunities together and advance to the ninth level."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Chenxing agreed.

  After looking at his two sons, Shen Yao's eyes fell on the eldest son. "Xu Yao, there is something that my father wants to ask you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at his father. "Father, what do you mean?"

  Shen Xuyao met his son's gaze and hesitated. "It's like this. Ziming told me before that you and Xiaojin were lost. I came over anxiously to find you, but Yanyan told me that there are six dimensions here. Helpless, I took Chenxing and Xiaobai with me We went to Tianji City together and asked an old friend of mine to calculate your position and fortune. But he said, he said you..." At this point, Shen Yao paused and stopped talking. .

  Hearing his father's words, Shen Chenxing smiled. "Brother, you don't even know that that guy will just talk nonsense. He said that you will die young and will die at the age of thirteen. It is really unreasonable!"

  "Li Ze said that your birthday was the birthday of someone who died young. Did you get your birth date wrong?" Shen Yao was very confused about this matter.

  Shen Xuyao met the questioning gazes of his father and brother and couldn't help but pursed his lips. "Actually, my birth date is correct. I was destined to die young. When I was five years old, my family asked a fortune teller to perform divination for the children at home. My mother was heartbroken when she learned that I would not survive until the age of thirteen. I searched everywhere for a way to solve the problem, and finally when I was thirteen years old, my mother got the method to extend my life. In order to extend my life, she died at the hands of the Jiang family and her daughter."