Chapter 285 Killing the Male Protagonist

  Shen Chenxing smiled when he saw his brother rushing over to help. "Brother, you are here."

  Facing the enthusiastic silly brother, Shen Xuyao nodded. Just as he was about to leave, he saw red arrows shooting towards him.

  Seeing the red arrows attacking, Shen Chenxing immediately showed a golden shield and stood in front of Shen Xuyao. "Brother, hide behind me."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was startled and felt warm in his heart. Suddenly, he felt an evil wind behind him. Shen Xuyao immediately turned around and threw his shield, blocking the sneak attack of the purple-robed soul pet master.

  Looking at the three magic weapons that were blocked by the shield and smashed to pieces, the purple-robed soul pet master's face looked particularly ugly.

  Shen Xuyao raised his hand and threw three explosive balls and three poisonous mist balls, attacking the purple-robed soul pet master.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Along with a series of explosions, the purple-robed soul pet master saw green poisonous mist rising. Seeing the poison, he immediately took out the poison mask and put it on his face.

  Seeing the purple-robed soul pet master in tatters that was blown up, Shen Xuyao showed off his purple thunder gun and rushed toward him.

  Showing a silver stick, the purple-robed soul pet master immediately blocked the opponent's attack and fought with Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao's Purple Thunder Spear was very easy to use and his shots were very fast, while the purple-robed soul pet master's stick skills were average and he could only fight for dozens of rounds before being pierced through the shoulder by Shen Xuyao.

  "Ah!" screamed, and the purple-robed soul pet master retreated continuously.

  Seeing that the other person was injured, Shen Xuyao slapped him directly.

  Feeling a burst of cold air coming towards his face, the purple-robed soul pet master hurriedly threw three magic weapons to block Shen Xuyao's attack.

  Shen Xuyao was unwilling to add two more palms, and the purple-robed soul pet master hurriedly dodged. But he was kicked hard by Shen Chenxing from behind. Kicked by Shen Xuyao's attack. He was frozen into an iceman.

  Seeing the silly brother helping, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Xin said: This guy came quite quickly.

  "Brother, did you use poison?" Shen Chenxing asked after finding that his hand had turned black.

  As if he had beaten the opponent, Shen Xuyao threw a potion at the opponent.

  "Thank you, brother!" Shen Chenxing took it and drank it directly. After drinking, he felt much better, and the color of his palms slowly changed.

  Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at the others. He found that the other four shooters had been killed by the mutated pearl oysters controlled by Xiao Cai, Xiao Feng and Xiao Bai. "Clean the battlefield and leave immediately."

  "Yes, Master." In response, everyone immediately cleaned up the battlefield.

  Shen Xuyao led everyone to clean up the battlefield, put away the dragon boat, and returned to their divine wind boat.

  Returning to the divine wind boat, Shen Xuyao immediately opened the protective cover on the boat and sailed away.

  Xiaobai and others began to clean the deck and collected all the pearls on the deck. Then, they kept all the edible mutated pearl oysters and threw all the inedible ones into the sea.