Chapter 377 Pharmacy City

  Twenty years later,

  After staying in Thunder Mountain for twenty years, the strength of brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui has become stable, and their physical skills have also improved a lot. The two brothers took the spiritual treasure given by their father and went into seclusion again. This time it was the Impact Six Level, the two brothers had to stay in seclusion for decades before they could get out of seclusion.

  Xiao Jin's strength has also been stabilized. He and the Shen brothers went into seclusion together. The strength of the Wind Shadow Wolf has also been stabilized, but unfortunately, there is no suitable opportunity for the time being, so the Wind Shadow Wolf cannot retreat.

  After spending twenty years in District D of Thunder Mountain, Shen Xuyao's strength has been stabilized for the most part. However, Shen Xuyao didn't care about this. Although he has not been able to consolidate his strength in the past twenty years, he can live happily with his partner and his son. Shen Xuyao feels very happy, which makes him happier than if he has consolidated his strength.

  It has been several years since Wang Ziming reached the seventh level, so his strength is no longer stable. When he went to Area B, he simply trained his body. As a martial artist, Wang Ziming liked it very much, and it could even be said that he loved body training very much. In the past twenty years, under the tempering of thunder and lightning in Area B, Wang Ziming's physical skills have improved a lot, which makes him very satisfied.

  After their son went into seclusion, Shen Xuyao and the others left Thunder Mountain and continued their journey on the divine wind boat.

  Sitting in the cabin, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin drank tea and chatted.

  "Murong, how many spiritual stones do you have at home?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "There are also ten thousand spiritual stones."

  After receiving this answer, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Looks like I need to get some spiritual stones!"

  "Ten thousand, how did you spend it? Didn't you have 1.6 billion when you came out of the sect?" Standing on the table, Xiaoyan asked Murong Jin dissatisfiedly.

  Looking at Xiao Yan, Murong Jin sighed. "Actually, the 1.6 billion spirit stones I earned from brewing have been spent long ago. Now Xu Yao earns these 10,000 spirit stones from selling potions."

  "Why did you spend it so fast?"

  "Xiao Cai went into retreat and got her one billion spiritual stones. Xiao Jin went into retreat and got him 500 million. The two children went into retreat. Each of them got one million spiritual stones for them, plus the consumption of our divine wind boat. Of course, as well as your and Xiaolan's rations, which one of them is not a spiritual stone?" At this point, Murong Jin was also helpless.

  "That's right!" Xiaoyan nodded, expressing understanding.

  "Oh, why do you ask so many questions? The spirit stone is gone, we can just earn it. Are the spirit stones originally used for expenses?" Shen Xuyao didn't care about this.

  "That's true. We have refined a lot of potions in the past twenty years. It is not a problem to find a place to sell the potions and earn another billion spiritual stones. Also, Murong Jin has also brewed a lot in the past twenty years. Wine, and then sell the wine. We should still be able to save two billion spiritual stones." After thinking about it, Xiao Yan said.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "These are small amounts of money. If you want to get rich, you still need to make a lot of money."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan became energetic. "Make a lot of money? Where can I make a lot of money?"