Chapter 268 Selling quotas

  Forty years later...

  Seeing that there are still three months until the opening of the Zixia Secret Realm, everyone in Shen Xuyao's family is leaving the seclusion one after another. After Xiaobai came out of seclusion, his strength has been raised to the late level six. After Shen Xuyao came out of seclusion, his strength has been raised to the mid-level six. Murong Jin has not been in seclusion, but his strength has also been raised to the late level six. The three people advanced from the front to the back, and their strength is very variable.

  Xiao Cai came out of seclusion twenty years ago, and his strength has been stabilized at the late sixth level. Feng Yinglang also came out of seclusion twenty years ago, and his strength has been stabilized at the mid-sixth level. Little Golden Snake also came out of seclusion twenty years ago, and his strength is at the early stage of level six. The strength of the three people is very stable.

  Seeing that the secret realm was about to open, Shen Xuyao's family of six sat together to discuss it.

  "Xu Yao, this secret realm will be opened in three months. Are we going to set up a teleportation formation?"

  "Don't worry, I have prepared the materials and can set up the formation at any time. Now I am thinking about how to sell the eight extra places in my hand." At this point, Shen Xuyao touched his chin.

  "Selling quota! This is not easy!" Thinking of this matter, Murong Jin frowned.

  "But I won't sell it. What a pity!" At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  Now, the strength of the six members of the family has entered level six, and everyone's strength has improved a lot. However, the space rings he and his wife had were empty. In order to improve everyone's strength this time, all the treasures they found in Yuehua Palace, Ou Senming's family fortune, and some spiritual treasures found by Xiaoyan in the past fifty years were all used. Now, let alone a spiritual treasure. He and his wife together don't have enough spiritual stones to hold ten thousand. In this case, selling the quota is naturally the best way to get back the spiritual stones.

  "This secret realm is a sixth-level secret realm. If you want to find someone to buy a place, you have to find a sixth-level soul pet master. But, don't you know a few sixth-level soul pet masters?" At this point, Xiaoyan Very helpless.

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang looked at Shen Xuyao. "Otherwise, let's find Zaen's father! He is a sixth-level soul pet master."

  "No, I can't use Zhang Xu's identity!" Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao refused.

  "Then, let's find Kane's father! He is also a sixth-level soul pet master. Moreover, he is the legitimate son of Lord Melis and has a wide circle of people. We can ask him to help us sell places!" After thinking about it, Murong Jin suggested finding Kane's father.

  "Well, you can also find him. When the time comes, I can make an agreement with him and let him help us sell seven places. We can give him a 50% discount on his place." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  "Then, how many spiritual stones do you plan to sell?"

  "One billion spirit stones are available, what do you think?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "One billion, those town leaders should be able to get it!"

  "Master, one billion is too cheap! How about 4.3 billion for a small boat?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan with a disapproving look on his face, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Let's make do. Seventy-five billion is better than nothing, right?"