Chapter 334 Son Returns

  Returning to the palace in Tianyao Mountain, Shen Xuyao and the four of them sat together.

  "Father, I'm causing you trouble." At this point, Xiaobai glanced at Shen Yao sheepishly.

  "What are you talking about? You are Chenxing's daughter-in-law and Xiaoyu's mother. How are you any different from my daughter? Besides, I can't blame you for this? Whose stall pays 100,000 spirit stone protection fees a day? This It's obvious that he is bullying people." At this point, Shen Yao was very unhappy.

  "Father, from now on, Xiaobai and Xiaojin will go to the trading area to set up stalls, will there be no problem?" At this point, Shen Xuyao was very worried. If setting up a stall to sell potions didn't work, then he would have to think of other ways to make money. method.

  "Is there a problem? What's the problem? He, Cao Dongsheng, is just a seventh-level steward. He dares to touch our family unless he doesn't want to live anymore." At this point, Shen Yao snorted coldly.

  "Master, don't worry. Those people didn't know who Xiao Jin and I were before, so they dared to bully us. Now that they know our identities, they won't dare to bully us in the future." Xiao Bai also felt that the seventh-level Manager Cao didn't dare to openly offend an eighth-level elder like his father-in-law.

  "Yes, Master, look at how Cao Dongsheng looked like a grandson when he saw the Ninth Elder. What can he do to us? Besides, Xiaobai and I are at the peak of level six! In the trading area, besides Cao Dongsheng, In addition, other shrimp soldiers and crab generals are no match for us, so there is nothing to worry about." Xiao Jin also felt that people in the trading area did not dare to do anything to them.

  After looking at the two of them, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay then, you can continue setting up the stall tomorrow! If anything happens, Xiaobai, just use the contract to contact me directly."

  "Yes, Master." In response, Xiaobai said yes.

  "Xiao Bai, although you are Xu Yao's pet, we are all a family. You should still be called Brother Xu Yao from now on! It sounds awkward for you to have one master." After thinking about it, Shen Yao Offered Xiaobai to change his title.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai was stunned. He turned to look at Shen Xuyao and asked Shen Xuyao for his opinion.

  "Xiao Bai, from now on, just like Chen Xing, call me big brother. Just listen to your father!"

  "Okay, I understand, brother." Nodding, Xiaobai said yes.

  Turning his head, Shen Yao looked at his son. "Xu Yao! Actually, you don't have to work so hard, refining potions every day. Father still has some savings here, which is more than enough for you to practice."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. so what? Is this a way for him to eat his old age in an upright manner?

  "Father, my child is over 500 years old. He is no longer a child and cannot be raised by you. Besides, he has a wife, children, pets, and a lot of people in the family. How can I let you raise him when he is old? ?”

Looking at his son who shook his head in rejection, Shen Yao nodded. "Okay, if you want to earn spiritual stones by yourself, then you should refine the potion first! When you are in a pinch, or when you are promoted, you must tell your father. Do you understand?"

  "Okay, I understand, father." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  "Master, our soul pet potions are selling very well. Please refine some more in the next two days!"