Chapter 281 Shen Chenxing's guilt

Chapter 281 Shen Chenxing’s guilt

  After hearing Shen Chenxing's words, everyone fell silent for a moment.

  Wind Shadow Wolf was the first to stand up from the chair. He looked at Xiaobai with an unkind expression. "Xiaobai, are you going to rebel?"

  "Brother Feng, I have no intention of leaving the master!" Xiaobai shook his head and explained immediately.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing frowned and looked at the woman beside him. "noob!"

  "When did I tell you that I was leaving my master? I saved you, and you just woke up, and you want to make me homeless, right?" Speaking of this, Xiaobai was a little depressed. If I had known that this man was so stupid, I really shouldn't have saved him.

  Looking at the displeased woman beside him, Shen Chenxing was stunned. "Xiao Bai, I don't want you to be someone else's servant or slave. I want you to live happily. Don't you want to live freely?"

  "You don't need to take care of my affairs. Also, please consider my feelings before you speak. I am not a piece of goods, and you can't buy it with money. Even if I am a brothel girl, you have to give me To redeem yourself, you should at least tell me first, right? Don’t I even have the right to know? Who are you? Why do you make decisions for me? Why do you care about my affairs? "

  Sensing Xiaobai's anger, Shen Chenxing looked aggrieved. "You are my woman, and I want you to live a better life. Isn't this okay?"

  Hearing this, Xiaobai rolled his eyes. "I have slept with as many as eight hundred men. You are just one of my many male favorites."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing's face turned pale. A pair of eyes filled with grievances. "No, no, you lied to me!"

  Not even bothering to look at each other again, Xiaobai lowered his head, took a crab, and started eating it.

  Looking stupidly at the woman beside him, Shen Chenxing felt unspeakable grievance in his heart. It was the first time he was poisoned, and the first time he had physical contact with a woman. Even though Xiaobai was not beautiful, Shen Chenxing always felt that she was the best and kindest woman in the world. , willing to save him, a stranger. But now...

  Looking at Shen Chenxing who was lost and aggrieved. Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Which continent are you from, and what is your relationship with Shen Yao?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, Shen Chenxing couldn't help but widen his eyes and looked at Shen Xuyao in astonishment. "Who are you? How do you know my father?"

  Hearing this, except for Shen Xuyao, the other three people looked at Shen Chenxing in shock.

  "Are you Shen Yao's son?"

  Hearing Feng Shadow Wolf's inquiry, Shen Chenxing looked at him. "You know my father?"

  "We know you!" Feng Yinglang said through gritted teeth while glaring at Shen Chenxing.

  Turning his head, Xiaobai looked at Shen Xuyao. "Master, he..."

  "It's nothing, I've guessed it a long time ago." Is it really Shen Chenxing? Xiaobai has changed the plot! He actually saved Shen Chenxing.

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang looked at Shen Xuyao distressedly. "Xiaoyuan."

  "A seventh-level city lord has to marry more than a hundred concubines! What's more, an eighth-level spiritual speech stone?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with a calm face, Feng Yinglang felt even more uncomfortable. "This bastard Shen Yao, how could he, how could he betray his master, how could he do this to you?"