Chapter 362 Tianyuan Mountain

  Hearing his lover's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Five hundred million spiritual stones per person."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. He knew it wouldn't be cheap. Sure enough!

  "I have been making wine for the past twenty years and have earned 1.8 billion spirit stones. When Xiaocai went into seclusion, I gave her 500 million spirit stones. During these years of cultivation, I spent 400 million spirit stones to buy Xiaolan rations. Now, I still have 900 million spirit stones in my hand. Including the 2 billion given by my parents, the total is 2.9 billion."

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "It's enough. Later, let's go to Tianyuan Mountain to try our luck!"

  "One billion spirit stones can only buy you one chance!" Murong Jin's heart bleeds when he thinks that if he doesn't get the chance, one billion spirit stones will be wasted.

  "There is no other way but Tianyuan Mountain. Other places in the sect have no effect on us." At this point, Shen Xuyao was also very helpless.

  "I know." My father also said the same. If there really was a way, it would be impossible for my mother's strength to be stuck at the late seventh level. Therefore, Murong Jin knew that they had no other way out except Tianyuan Mountain. However, in order to improve their strength as soon as possible, he and Xu Yao had to take a gamble.

  "Okay, let's not talk about Tianyuan Mountain. You haven't seen me for twenty-five years, don't you want to hear what I want to say to you?" With that, Shen Xuyao came over and hugged him. In his arms.

  Sitting on Shen Xuyao's lap, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "I can guess what you want to say."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Oh, tell me, what do I want to say?"

  "Just two words - double cultivation."

  Looking at his smiling daughter-in-law, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Then, are you not happy to hear what I have to say, or do you prefer to practice dual cultivation with others?"

  "Nonsense, I didn't." Murong Jin frowned dissatisfied, and Murong Jin immediately retorted.

  "I see you really like that brat named Wuyou!" Shen Xuyao suddenly asked about this matter with an unclear smile on his face.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled bitterly. "What are you talking about? Wuyou is only twenty-five years old, just a child. Besides, he is bisexual, how can I like him? I just think that he is a poor child, who has no father or mother since he was a child. The eldest brother and the third brother don't know how to take care of children. He was always hungry and full when he was a child. But he suffered a lot!" At this point, Murong Jin sighed.

  Looking at his distressed wife, Shen Xuyao pinched his lover's chin in dissatisfaction. Looked into the other person's eyes. "You are just kind-hearted. When people don't know how to take care of their children, you run to help take care of them. When people are poisoned, you detoxify them, and even the identity of the poison master is exposed. That Wang Ziwen is so attractive that you Are you going to go out of your way to help him so much?"

  The man's sour words made Murong Jin stunned for a long time. After coming back to his senses, Murong Jin immediately hugged Shen Xuyao's neck. "What are you talking about? I saved Wang Ziwen because he is a relative of your family. I help him take care of the children because he is a relative of your family. If he is not your eldest brother, why would I care about his life or death? What does his poisoning have to do with me? "