Chapter 396 Yanyang Fruit

  Seeing the flames of the fire snake attacking, Sanbao opened his mouth and spit out a mouthful of mist of chaos, neutralizing the fire snake's attack. Then, his body grew like crazy, reaching a height of more than three meters, and he pounced towards the fire snake.

Seeing Sanbao and Fire Snake fighting together, Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming. "Third brother, can Sanbao do it? How about letting Xiaofeng help him?"

  "No, the Three Treasures can do it. The Three Treasures protect the food, let it do it by itself!" Shaking his head, Wang Ziming refused. Taotie is greedy and protective of its food. This snake is at the seventh level, and its strength is at the peak of the seventh level. It is not too powerful. Therefore, Wang Ziming is still very confident in his three treasures.

  Sitting on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, Xiaoyan looked at Sanbao who was fighting with the fire snake, and then at Wang Ziming who was standing aside. "Zi Ming, why is your ugly monster called Sanbao? It doesn't know how to find treasures."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming smiled helplessly. "The soul pets of the three of us brothers are all Taotie. Therefore, grandpa named our soul pets Dabao, Erbao, and Sanbao. Grandpa said that all three of us brothers are his treasures."

  "Oh my God, your grandpa is so uneducated. This name is so uncouth."

  Being looked down upon by Xiaoyan gorgeously, Wang Ziming touched his nose in embarrassment. In fact, he also felt that the name Sanbao was a bit unsophisticated. However, most soul pet masters would give their soul pets a simple and easy-to-remember name. Furthermore, he was used to the name Sanbao, so he did not give it to himself. Change the name of your soul pet.

  Seeing the little Taotie showing off his power, he beat the fire snake to death in a few moments. Then, he surrounded the body of the fire snake and feasted on it, including the skin, bones, and even the demon core of the fire snake. Shen Xuyao couldn't help but laugh. "As expected of an ancient ferocious beast! It's really powerful."

  "Isn't this guy really not picky about food? He can eat anything!" Xiaoyan was also shocked by Sanbao's good appetite. Although the meat of monster beasts contains very rich spiritual energy, as a soul pet, Xiaoyan cannot eat it. Unexpectedly, this ugly monster actually ate the snake.

  The three treasures became the size of a palm and flew back to Wang Ziming's shoulder. He glared at Xiaoyan fiercely. "Ba Shitou, who did you just call ugly?"

  Seeing Sanbao with an unhappy look on his face, Xiaoyan shrank his neck in fear. "No, no!"

  "Hmph, I was fighting, and you stood aside and watched the fun. How dare you criticize me? Let me tell you, all the fruits in this orchard belong to me."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan's eyes immediately widened. "That won't work. I found the palace. Why should I give you the fruit? That's mine."

  "You? You're just a freeloader, and you want to rob me. Are you looking for a beating?"

  "Hey, ugly monster, don't go too far? Why don't you just kill a snake? What's so great about it? My master can kill it too. Let me tell you, I found this palace, and I also found the fruit, what do you think? There’s no way to take it all to yourself!”

  Hearing this, Sanbao grinded his teeth. "Hey, what did you say?"

  Seeing Sanbao flying over, Xiaoyan quickly returned to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  Standing in front of Shen Xuyao, Sanbao looked unhappy. "Shen Xuyao, release that broken stone."

  Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly as he looked at Sanbao who was asking for gossip. "Three treasures, Xiaoyan can help us hunt for treasures. You broke it. Do you still want the spiritual treasure that has been promoted to the eighth level?"