Chapter 258 The building is empty

  the next day,

  After breakfast, Melis and his son accompanied the Zhang family of three to find Zhang Xu.

  Zeen sent a message early in the morning asking Shen Xuyao to open the protective formation, but Shen Xuyao did not reply to his message. When the six people came to the door of Shen Xuyao's yard, the formation in the yard was still not opened.

  Looking at the blue protective shield, Mr. Zhang could not help but frown. "This kid is going to be upset. How long will he be upset?"

  "Yes, we all came all the way from Pharmacy Continent to pick him up, why hasn't he seen us yet?" At this point, Mrs. Zhang felt very aggrieved.

  After looking at the couple, the mayor looked at his eldest son. “Zaen, please contact Nephew Zhang again.”

  "Yes!" Nodding, Zain sent another message. Unfortunately, after waiting for a stick of incense, there was no response.

  Staring at his messenger jade pendant, Zayn's face looked ugly. "From yesterday afternoon until now, I sent ten messages to Zhang Xu, but he didn't reply to any of them. This is not right! Usually when I send him messages, he replies immediately!"

  Hearing this, Master Zhang looked at Ze En, as if he thought of something, he suddenly took action and smashed Shen Xuyao's fifth-level protective formation with one palm. Rushed into the yard. "You brat, come out, come out!"

  "Son, son..." He called softly, and Mrs. Zhang and Zhang Yuanyuan followed into the yard.

  "Zhang Daoyou, Mrs. Zhang!" shouting, the town owner also entered the courtyard with his two sons.

  The six people came to the living room and saw that there was no one in the living room. After that, the six people went to the bedroom and pharmacy, but found no one. After searching around the yard, no one was found, and everyone was dumbfounded.

  "Run away?" Sheen exclaimed with his eyes widened in disbelief. No wonder you ran away instead of replying to your elder brother's messages?

  "There is a yard next door where Zhang Xu's two sisters raise chickens and make wine!" At this point, Zeen's face didn't look very good either. In fact, he should have thought that Zhang Xu could not give in, he could only leave.

  Hearing this, the three members of the Zhang family immediately went to search in the yard next door, but unfortunately, they still couldn't find anyone.

  "Fellow Daoist Meilis, my son ran away, don't the guards in your house know?"

  The town leader was very embarrassed when Mr. Zhang asked him this question. "Zhang Daoyou, don't worry, I will ask my son to ask the guard at the gate immediately."

  "Yes, I'll go right away!" Nodding, Zayn immediately went to find the guard to inquire about the situation.

  "No way, Miracle Doctor Zhang won't leave, right? Mrs. Zhang, and the two Miss Zhangs are still in retreat?" Sheen still can't believe this.

  Hearing this, Mr. Zhang looked at Xien. "His wife is in retreat, where is she?"

  "The training room over there!" Sheen said, pointing in the direction of the training room.

  Hearing this, Mr. Zhang immediately walked over.

  "Hey, Fellow Daoist Zhang, if you rush in rashly, you will disturb nephew Xiao Xian's cultivation."