Chapter 326 Wang Zixuan came to find him

  The palace where the patriarch lives.

  Walking into his grandfather's study, Wang Zixuan looked at his grandfather with curiosity. "Grandpa, what did my cousin say to you mysteriously just now?"

  When Shen Yao came just now, Wang Zixuan saw him and said hello to him, but he found that his cousin didn't look very good today, so he guessed that the other party came to see his grandfather for something important.

  Hearing this, Sect Master Wang looked at his grandson. "This should be a good thing for you."

  "What is it?" When grandpa said this, Wang Zixuan became even more curious.

  "Ayao told me that he killed his seventh sister's family of five. He asked me to help him deal with the aftermath."

  Hearing the news, Wang Zixuan was even more confused. "Liu family, why did my cousin kill the Liu family? Did the Liu family do something?"

  "The three children of the Liu family conspired to kill Shen Xuyao and Shen Xuyao's two sons, and your cousin knew about it. Also, Song Yuanhao and Liu Yiyi were having an affair, and your cousin blocked them in bed and killed them both. After killing the younger one, he also killed his sister and brother-in-law." Sect Master Wang did not ask in detail what the situation was. He has always looked down upon his brother-in-law's concubine children. If it weren't for his nephew's sake, he would never have arranged for Liu Chen's parents to be in charge of the sect.

  After hearing what his grandfather said, Wang Zixuan was stunned in place, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses. "What, Song Yuanhao, this bitch, actually betrayed Xiaoyue and got together with Liu Yiyi."

  Seeing his grandson's eyes blazing with anger and his face twisted. Sect Leader Wang snorted coldly. "Why are you upset? Isn't this a good thing? Aren't you always thinking about Yue Yatou?"

  Looking at his grandfather sitting on the chair, Wang Zixuan frowned and said nothing.

  "What, did I say something wrong? Didn't you tell me that if you want to marry, marry Yatou Yue? If you can't marry Yatou Yue, you will never marry. Let me not arrange another woman for you, and let me marry the Wang family. Do you want your elder brother to arrange the continuation of the family line?"

  Hearing his grandfather's question, Wang Zixuan gritted his teeth. "Grandpa, I want to marry her and make her my contractual partner. I will never give anyone a chance to trample on her or hurt her, ever."

  Looking at his grandson who was gritting his teeth and speaking extremely seriously, Sect Leader Wang smiled. "Okay, now you act like a man. Go ahead and tame the woman you love and bring her back."

  "Grandpa, Xiaoyue has just lost her love. Wouldn't it be inappropriate for me to go now?" After thinking about it, Wang Zixuan hesitated again.

  "Bullshit, if you can't conquer even one woman, then how are you going to be the master of this sect? How are you going to conquer the 100,000 disciples of this sect?"

  "this……"

  "Use all the skills I taught you, aren't you just a yellow-haired girl? How difficult can it be to conquer her?"

  "Grandpa, you don't understand. I don't want to conquer her. I want her to love me as much as I love her. For emotional matters, the methods you taught me are useless." At this point, Wang Zixuan I feel a little bitter in my heart. He was thinking, what should he do to make Xiaoyue love him?