Chapter 357 Zou Yan

Chapter 357 Zou Yan

  Twenty years later,

  After walking out of the Soul Tower and looking at Shen Xuyao waiting outside the door, Murong Jin smiled. He stepped in front of his lover. "Xu Yao, you are here."

  "Well, let's go home! I made your favorite dish." After saying that, Shen Xuyao took the initiative to hold Murong Jin's hand and led them home together.

  "Why are you alone and where are the two children? Where is Xiao Jin? Where is Xiao Cai?"

  "The two children have gone into seclusion and are trying their best to attack the fifth level. Xiao Jin has also gone into seclusion ten years ago. His father found a good opportunity for him." Shen Xuyao knew that Xiao Jin's opportunity was specially found by his father. For this, he was very grateful to the other party.

  "They're all in seclusion? Then you and your father are the only ones at home?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "No, where are mother and Xiaocai? However, Xiaocai goes to sell potions every day and is not at home. Mother and father are waiting for you at home!"

  "Oh!" Murong Jin nodded, expressing understanding.

  "You asked everyone in the family, why didn't you ask me?" At this point, Shen Xuyao looked aggrieved.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's aggrieved look, Murong Jin felt dumbfounded. "How have you been these twenty years?"

  "No, I miss you every day." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked even more aggrieved.

  "Brother Xuyao, I miss you too." Xiaolan flew out and looked at Shen Xuyao.

  "Brother Xuyao misses our Xiaolan the most." As he said that, Shen Xuyao held Xiaolan in his arms. "How's it going? How is the Soul Tower?"

  "Okay, it's very comfortable to stay there. Brother Xuyao, I have advanced to the late seventh level."

  "Well, our Xiaolan is the best." As he said that, Shen Xuyao smiled and rubbed Xiaolan's leaves.

  "The Soul Tower is indeed a good place." Although Murong Jin has lived a very painful life in the past twenty years, I have to say that twenty years of training in the Soul Tower is worth the forty or fifty years of training outside. Had he not gone to the Soul Tower, his strength would not have advanced to the late seventh level so quickly.

  "I've suffered." As he said that, Shen Xuyao held his lover's hand tightly. It was introduced in the original book, so even if his wife didn't tell him, Shen Xuyao also knew how painful it was to practice in the Soul Tower.

"Don't be afraid!" As long as you are with me, I am not afraid of anything.

  "Let's go home." With that said, Shen Xuyao put Xiaolan on his shoulders.

  Xiaoyan flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and landed next to Xiaolan. "You are finally back."

  "Brother Xiaoyan!" Shouting, Xiaolan took the initiative to give Xiaoyan a hug.

  "Let's go back to the bridal chamber." After saying that, Xiaoyan took Xiaolan's hand and flew directly into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.

  Seeing both of them flying into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Murong Jin couldn't help but feel a little worried. "Xu Yao, are you okay?"

  "It's okay, my sea of consciousness has been broadened by Xiao Yan. There's no problem." Shen Xuyao smiled and said he didn't care.

  "Oh!" Murong Jin nodded, still a little uneasy.