Chapter 291 Dreamy Sea of Flowers

  Twenty years later, (the secret realm opened: fifty-four years and two months)

  After searching for twenty years in the Duobao Desert, Shen Xuyao found many treasures, and it can be said that he returned with a full load. At the beginning, they met the soul pet masters who robbed them every now and then in the Duobao Desert. But later, Shen Xuyao's card formation gradually became famous, and no one came to rob them. Therefore, the group of them The process of treasure hunting in Duobao Desert was very smooth.

  After leaving Duobao Desert, Shen Xuyao did not take everyone to Area 12. The name of area 12 is Death Stone Forest. It was introduced in the original book. There are no opportunities there and it is particularly dangerous. Therefore, Shen Xuyao directly abandoned Area 12. I took my family to area 11 - the dreamy flower sea.

  In fact, there is no chance in the dreamy sea of flowers in Area 11. It is a sea of colorful flowers. However, the flowers here are called dream flowers. They can create illusions and pull the soul pet master into the illusion. Then, they can suck the essence and blood of the soul pet master and use the soul pet master as their own fertilizer to help them grow and improve their strength.

  For ordinary soul pet masters, this dreamy flower is a scourge that they must avoid. However, for Xiaobai, it was a great opportunity. Knowing that this place is very suitable for Xiaobai, Shen Xuyao brought his family here.

  When he came here, Shen Xuyao did not dare to go inside. He arranged the cave at the outermost edge of the dreamy sea of flowers.

  At dinner time, the family sat together and discussed.

  "This is a sea of fantasy flowers. The colorful flowers in front are all fantasy flowers. This kind of flower can create illusions. It has no effect on the rest of us, but it is very useful for Xiaobai." As he said that, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaobai. white.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai nodded repeatedly. "Yes, these flowers can help me improve my strength. As long as I refine all this sea of flowers, then I can advance to the sixth level."

  Now, Brother Feng and Sister Xiaocai are both at the peak of the sixth level. Xiaobai naturally hopes that he can advance to the peak of the sixth level and improve his strength.

  Looking at Xiao Bai, Shen Xuyao asked: "How long will it take you to refine all the dream flowers?"

After hearing the master's question, Xiaobai thought for a while. "Ten years! Ten years at the earliest."

  After getting this answer, Shen Xuyao nodded. In the original work, it took Xiaobai ten years to refine this dreamy sea of flowers.

  "Okay, let's stay here for ten years. Later, I will retreat in the cave, and Xiaofeng and Xiaocai will protect me. Chenxing, you are responsible for protecting Xiaobai and helping her refine the dream flowers here." I thought. After thinking for a while, Shen Xuyao expressed his thoughts.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll protect Xiaobai."

  "Master, I'll go on my own! Dream Flower can create illusions. If Chenxing falls into an illusion, it will be in trouble." Once caught in an illusion, it will be very dangerous, so Xiaobai doesn't want Chenxing to take risks with him.

  Looking at Xiaobai with a worried look on his face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "The reason why I sent Morning Star to protect you is because Morning Star is your contract partner. You can use the contract to block the illusion of Dream Flower. Therefore, I think he is the most suitable candidate. Don't you think so?"