Chapter 384 Wang Ziming's Worry

Chapter 384 Wang Ziming’s Worry

  The five Feng brothers and sisters arranged a cave and protective formation fifty meters away from Murong Jin.

  Sitting in the cave, five people, you look at me, I look at you. Discussion started. The relationship between these five people is that of brother and sister. The man in the white robe is the eldest brother, the man in the black robe is the second child, the man in the purple robe is the third child, the man in the green dress is the fourth child, and the man in the yellow dress is the fifth child. The five of them are the grandsons and granddaughters of the Lord of Tianfeng City, and the sons and daughters of the third master of the Feng family.

  "Brother, I think there must be something wrong with that weird soul pet master." At this point, Green Skirt couldn't help but frown.

  Hearing what Fourth Sister said, the man in white robe raised his eyebrows. "So what if we know he has a problem? We can't tell whether what he said is true or false." At this point, the man in white robe also had a headache.

  "Brother, I think that suspended bead must be a good thing." This was not a guess, but what the soul pet said. Under normal circumstances, as long as it is something that the soul pet wants, it must be a natural treasure and a good thing. Otherwise, the soul pet wouldn't want it so much.

  Hearing this, the man in white robe glanced at the second brother who was speaking. "You don't need to tell me this. The five soul pets all said they wanted to eat something. It must be a good thing. But the problem is that this thing is probably not so easy to get. If it was easy to get it, that Xiao Mu would have already taken it. The beads have been taken away, what else does it have to do with us?"

  Hearing what the eldest brother said, the other four nodded in agreement.

  "Brother is right. If it was really that easy to get, it would have been taken away long ago. There is no way it would still be there." The other four people also agreed with this point.

  "Yes, we have been walking in this desert for half a year. We have never encountered anything before, only yellow sand. Today, we suddenly met another soul pet master and saw the altar and the bead. This It means that this bead is very likely to be the key for us to leave the desert. But, looking at Xiao Mu's appearance, this bead should not be easy to get!" At this point, the second child sighed.

  "Eldest brother, second brother, third brother, do you think it's strange, why does Xiao Mu's partner want to retreat here? Shouldn't we find a safe place to retreat?" Green skirt couldn't understand this.

  "It may have something to do with the bead, or it may be that I couldn't suppress it and wanted to advance, so I retreated here. It's really hard to say!" After thinking about it, the man in white robe answered.

  Hearing what the elder brother said, the green skirt nodded. "Well, there are only two possibilities."

  "It would be great if someone could get the blue bead. Then we would know what is going on. Why doesn't Xiao Mu get the bead?" At this point, the yellow skirt turned over Roll your eyes. I thought: It would be great if some idiot could help me and give it a try.

  "Don't worry, let's stay here first and wait to see if other soul pet masters come. If other soul pet masters come, we will know the clues." After thinking about it, the man in white robe Decided to stay temporarily and wait and see what happens.

  Hearing this, the other four nodded. "That's the only way." I can't think of any other way, so I can only wait.

  "Brother, I think the person in seclusion is a mechanic. Are there three mechanical beasts lying outside his protective formation?" After thinking about it, the third child mentioned the three mechanical beasts.