Chapter 316 Things about the Wang Family

  In the evening, the party ended. Shen Yao's family returned to their yard.

  "Grandpa, grandma, that second wife is too much. She actually said something wrong with my mother in her words. She looks down on us as coming from the middle continent." Shen Yu said aggrievedly, pulling on grandma's sleeves.

  "Yu'er!" Xiaobai called out, frowning.

  "Xiaobai, don't talk about the child. This is our own home, and there is no one else. The child can say whatever he wants, it's okay." As she said that, Fang Qingyue held her eldest granddaughter in her arms with distress.

  "grandmother……"

  "Good granddaughter, grandma knows that you and your mother have been wronged. The second daughter-in-law is like that, she opens her mouth so badly that she can't close it unless she says something ugly." Speaking of the second daughter-in-law, Fang Qing Yue also looked disgusted.

  "My great-grandpa went too far. He actually asked my father to terminate the contract and marry more concubines." At this point, Shen Rui was also very unhappy.

  Hearing this, Shen Yao looked at his little grandson. "That's what your great-grandfather is like. He has always hoped that the Shen family could produce more spiritual masters. In order to have more heirs of spiritual masters, he married sixty-eight concubines."

  Hearing this, Shen Rui rolled his eyes. "What's the use of marrying so many people? Wouldn't it just give birth to a spiritual speaker, Grandpa?"

  "Ruirui, don't be rude." Murong Jin said helplessly as he glanced at his youngest son.

  After looking at his father, Shen Rui didn't dare to speak anymore.

  "Xiao Ruirui is right. In fact, whether you can give birth to a son of the Lingyan Master depends on God's will. Don't force yourself in your life. Even if you marry a hundred or a thousand concubines, there is no spirit in your life. You can't get heirs from master Yan, and you can't get heirs from master Lingyan. So this matter can't be solved by marrying more concubines. Your grandfather has old ideas, and he values heirs more." At this point, Shen Yao was helpless. The ground shook his head.

  "Brother Jin, Ruirui, don't take it to heart. Grandpa is like that. He has been urging my father and mother to terminate the contract and marry more concubines? However, my father did not agree. He took our family back to the clan. Door." At this point, Shen Chenyue had no choice.

  In the past, my mother didn't give birth to a son who was a Lingyan master, so my grandfather would let his father take concubines every now and then. But it's better now. The eldest brother is back. Grandpa no longer urges his father to take concubines, but starts urging his eldest brother to take concubines.

  "Xiaoyue, don't worry, I understand." The Shen family is a big family, and Xu Yao's grandfather is interested in the descendants of Lingyan masters. Naturally, he does not want Xu Yao to form a contract with him and only marry him as a partner.

After looking at the others, Shen Xuyao looked at Shen Yao. "Father, this Shen family is so smoky that it's really not a good place. Let's stay for a few days and then go to the sect! My son doesn't like it here."

  Hearing this, Shen Yao nodded. "Okay, stay for two more days. We will go back to Tianmang Sect after staying for two more days."

  "Thank you, father!" Shen Xuyao was very happy after receiving Shen Yao's consent.

  "As a family, you don't have to be so polite all the time. As a father, I will tell you about the situation of Tianmang Sect first."

  "Yes, father, please speak."