Chapter 296 The secret realm is closed

  Four years later,

  Seeing that the secret realm was about to be closed, Shen Xuyao and his six people were in Tianlei Valley. They were living peacefully, waiting for the secret realm to close and be teleported away. But as a result, a group of uninvited guests came to Tianlei Valley.

  Looking at the seven people blocking the road, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows helplessly. "What's wrong with you?"

  Hearing this, a female soul pet master in a red dress snorted coldly. "Hmph, hand over the pearl fruit, otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you."

  Frowning, the leading male soul pet master glanced at the woman. "Sixth sister!"

  After receiving the displeased look from her eldest brother, the red skirt frowned and stepped aside.

  Stepping forward, a male soul pet master who looked like a middle-aged man smiled at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Taoist, although pearl fruits are good things, each soul pet master can only eat three at most. The fourth one has no effect. If you have many pearl fruits in your hand, I am willing to I wonder what fellow Taoists think about buying spiritual stones?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "So, what price do you want to give, fellow Taoist?"

  "I have 300 million spiritual stones here, and I want to buy three pearl fruits with my fellow Taoist. I wonder what your fellow Taoist thinks?"

  "One hundred million spiritual stones? Is your price too low?"

  "So, what do fellow Taoists mean?" The male soul pet master raised his eyebrows and asked.

  "Let's exchange things for things! If the seven of you have spiritual treasures suitable for demon cultivators. Or spiritual treasures suitable for the eight elements of gold, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, thunder, and ice, I can do it." Exchange with you." It has been almost a hundred years since I came to the secret realm. Except for the spiritual treasures he found in the Mechanical Palace and the blood essence stones and blood marrow found in the Land of Immortal Fall, Shen Xuyao did not find any other spiritual treasures suitable for the four beasts. If the spirit treasure cannot be found this time, it will be extremely difficult for the four beasts to advance to level seven!

  Hearing this, the male soul pet master in black frowned. A look of embarrassment on his face. "this……"

  "Why do you want spiritual treasures from us?"

  Looking at the angry red skirt, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Yes, why are you selling my pearl fruit? Isn't my pearl fruit a treasure of heaven and earth?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, the red heroine was speechless. "You don't have to drink wine as a penalty if you don't eat the toast. Hand over the fruit, otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sneered. "There are seven of you. There are six of us. In terms of number, you do have one more person than us. However, among the seven of you, there are two late-level six and two mid-level six. Your strength is far behind us. Both of us are really If there is a fight, it will be you who rob us, or we who rob you. This is really hard to say!"

  After hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Hongqiu's face turned livid with anger. "you……"

  "This fellow Taoist, we are members of the Alchemist Continental Qu Family. I..."

  "This has nothing to do with me. We don't live in the Alchemist Continent. If you die in my hands, your seventh-level soul pet master won't be able to find me." Shen Xuyao smiled and said in anger.