Chapter 282 Fighting

  Looking at Xiao Yan who despised him, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. My heart said: What do you know? I'm not someone else's son at all, so why should I earn money? I'm not a heroine, I don't have such a big face, and I'm going to beg for nothing to recognize a stranger as my father.

  After biting a green water drop, Xiaoyan sighed with regret. "Oh, leave this sea soon, there won't be anything good to eat in the future."

  "That's different. Maybe the next area will be better than this one?" Duobao Desert has the most treasures among the twelve areas. There will be a lot of treasures there. However, the treasure is not easy to get.

  "I hope so! To be honest, I really can't bear to leave this sea!" At this point, Xiaoyan sighed.

  "It's useless if you don't leave. You've found all the good things here. What's the point of staying here?"

  "That's true!" After thinking about it, Xiaoyan also felt that this was true.

  Suddenly, Shen Xuyao heard the sound of fighting outside, and he looked at Xiao Yan in confusion. "What happened outside?"

  "The big stupid wolf and your brother are fighting. They're on the deck!"

  "Really!" Shen Xuyao frowned irritably, stood up from the chair and walked out immediately.

  After flying up, Xiaoyan immediately flew onto Shen Xuyao's shoulders and followed his master out of the cabin.

  Arriving on the deck, Shen Xuyao twitched his lips when he saw a man and a wolf fighting together. He took out a card and directly put the Wind Shadow Wolf into the card.

  "ah……"

  Seeing Feng Yinglang suddenly disappear, Shen Chenxing was stunned. When he raised his head, he saw his elder brother with an unkind expression.

  "Who asked you to come to my boat and fight?"

  Facing the eldest brother's questioning, Shen Chenxing looked aggrieved. "I didn't want to fight, but the wolf insisted on pestering me to fight. So what can I do? I can't just stand there and let him fight, right?" At this point, Shen Chenxing was very depressed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked up and down at the embarrassed Shen Chenxing. He turned to look at Xiaobai beside him. "Xiao Bai, take him back to the cabin and treat his injuries."

  "It's the master!" In response, Xiaobai walked over.

  He looked at Xiaobai who was coming over. Shen Chenxing looked at Shen Xuyao. "Brother, I like Xiaobai."

  He met his brother's firm gaze. Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Then you should tell her, not me."

  "But you are her master."

  "The relationship between Xiaobai and I is a cooperative relationship. We look for opportunities together, practice together, and achieve mutual benefit. As for whether you like what you said, that is Xiaobai's private matter. You have to ask her. You don't need to ask me." , Shen Xuyao said it very clearly and understandably.

  "Then, if I marry her in the future, will you terminate the master-servant contract with her?" After thinking about it, Shen Chenxing asked again.

  "That is a matter between me and her. You are not qualified to talk to me. If you can chase her and persuade her to give up my master, that is your ability. If you can't do it. You don't have to beg me. You know, we don't have that affection." Shen Xuyao said this very heartlessly.