Chapter 366 The son is lovelorn

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao called his two sons into the room, and the father and son sat together and chatted.

  "In order to advance to level five this time, you two brothers have been in seclusion for thirty years. Thank you for your hard work." Shen Xuyao said with a smile and patted his two sons on the shoulders.

  "Father, we are soul pet masters, so we should strive for the top." Shen Xuan will always remember that his father once said that if you want to live freely and enjoy life and love to the fullest, you must be strong. Be the supreme strong man. In this way, you will not be bullied by others.

  "Well, brother is right, we should practice hard and become strong like two fathers." Nodding, Shen Rui said the same.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded happily. "A good son with great ambition."

  "Father, we have advanced to level five, and the elders have given us many gifts. Which one do you think is better for us if we advance to the middle of level five?"

  Hearing his eldest son's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "First use the things given to you by the two uncles of the Zhuo family. After you advance to the mid-level of the fifth level, you will use the gifts given to you by your second uncle to advance to the late fifth level. After that, use the gifts given to you by the Wang family's uncle to advance to the peak of the fifth level. Finally, use the gifts your grandparents gave you to advance to the sixth level. Don’t get the order wrong. Use the good resources in your hands in a planned way. In this way, you will have enough spiritual treasures to advance to the sixth level.”

  "Yes, I know, kid." Nodding, Shen Xuan said yes.

  "Oh, I remember it, kid." Nodding, Shen Rui said that he remembered it.

  "And the identity tags for going to Machinery City. Don't use two of them at the same time. If you want to train, just use one at a time." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao warned.

  "Can two people use the same brand?" Shen Rui was very confused about this.

  "Okay. I've been to that Mechanical City. There are four mechanical beasts in each secret room. Generally, civilian soul pet masters with few spiritual stones will rent a secret room together with four people. And the rules in the Mechanical City are the same. , each secret room can accommodate up to four people. In other words, there is no problem at all for the two of you to use an identity card."

  Hearing his father's explanation, Shen Xuan smiled. "In that case, we can use my identity card when we go to practice now. When my second brother and I reach the mid-level of fifth level, we can use my younger brother's identity card when we go to practice."

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "You can use it like this. There is no time limit on the ID tag."

  "Father, I want to go to that Machinery City right now." At this point, Shen Rui looked yearning.

  "Father, you have been to Machinery City. Can you tell us about the situation there?" Shen Xuan was also curious about this.

  "Oh, Mechanical City is composed of many secret rooms. The levels of each secret room are different. There are three levels: fifth, sixth and seventh. However, the operation method of each secret room is the same. The secret room There is a red line in it that divides the secret room into two. The part of the space closest to the door is the rest area, and the other part of the space is called the combat area. There is a control console at the door that can control the number of mechanical beasts that appear at one time. You start You can try it when two brothers attack a mechanical beast. When you become more skilled in fighting, it is not too late to attack a mechanical beast one by one. Remember, when you are tired, fly back to the other side of the red line. You left. In the combat area, the mechanical beasts will no longer follow you to fight with you. In this way, you can have a good rest in the rest area."