Chapter 387 People from the Butterfly Gate

  Shen Yao and his son left Tianji City and came to Luoxia Mountain again. Shen Yao directly found the mountain where the eldest son and eldest daughter-in-law had lost, and summoned his own Spiritual Word Stone.

  "Yanyan, send the three of us to the desert subspace."

  Upon hearing the master's request, Yan Yan gave Shen Yao a helpless look. "Didn't Li Ze say he'd be back in three months? It's been more than a month, can you just wait? Why are you going to the subspace?"

  "No, Xu Yao is my son. I don't trust him." Thinking that his son is now in a dangerous sub-space, how can Shen Yao, as a father, feel relieved?

  "However, subspace is a space outside the plane, and I cannot locate it. As I said before, there are six subspaces connected here. If you want to go, I can send you to the subspace, but... I can't guarantee that it's not Shen Xuyao's space." At this point, Yanyan shrugged, saying that there was nothing he could do.

  "Can't you locate and transmit?" After receiving this news, Shen Yao couldn't help but frown.

  "Yes, spiritual words can only locate legends in the same plane. Secondary space does not belong to the same plane. Therefore, it cannot be located. It can only depend on luck. You have a one-sixth chance of finding your eldest son. , you also have a five-sixth chance of not being able to find it. So, you decide for yourself whether you want to go or not!”

  "this……"

  Frowning his brows, Shen Yao hesitated for a moment. He was wondering whether he would be lucky enough to find his son. If he couldn't be located and teleported, then he would be teleported to other subspaces.

  Looking at his father with deep brows, Shen Chenxing was also very depressed. There is a one-sixth chance of finding Big Brother, and a five-sixth chance of not. Obviously, there are more likely to be missed. Therefore, even if they go to the sub-space, it may be difficult to find Big Brother!

Thinking of this, Shen Chenxing was very upset and a little guilty. If he had gone out to practice with his eldest brother and sister-in-law early in the morning, then his eldest brother and sister-in-law would not have been lost. At least for now, he and Xiaobai should still be by their side.

  As Shen Xuyao's pet, Xiao Bai is also very worried about his master's safety. Although the Tianji Master said that his master is plotting an opportunity and will return within three months, Xiao Bai is still worried after not seeing his master's face. .

  After thinking for a long time, Shen Yao looked at his spiritual words, Shi Yanyan. "Teleport, no matter what, I have to find Xu Yao. He is my son, I can't ignore him."

  "Okay!" Nodding, a blue light bloomed from Yan Yan's body, surrounding Shen Yao and the others. The three of them disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  …………………………

  Another month has passed, and Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin have been trapped in the desert space for sixty-five days. On this day, new members arrived.

  The fifth wave of people are from the Butterfly Sect, there are men and women, there are twelve people in total, but their strength is not too high. They are all at level 5 or 6, and only one level 7 soul pet master is the leader.

  After arriving here, the twelve people checked the situation here. Although they all coveted the Qiankun Pearl, they did not dare to act rashly when they saw the corpses and the remains of the mechanical beasts in the altar. , but found an open space and settled here.