Chapter 315 Banquet

Chapter 315 Banquet

  Shen Xuyao looked up at his grandfather, grandmother and father, but said nothing. In fact, he thought Jiang Linger was dead. Whether or not she has the title of Shen Yao's original wife is meaningless. What's the use of a good reputation to a dead man? Is it possible to be resurrected?

  However, Shen Xuyao also understood that the reason why Shen Yao did this was actually for him. In order for him to have the status of the eldest son. In order to prevent his identity as the eldest grandson of the Shen family from being criticized in the future. Shen Xuyao was very grateful for his father's wry smile at him, but Shen Xuyao actually didn't care about these so-called false reputations.

First, Shen Xuyao is not the heroine. He has no such big ambitions and has never thought of becoming the lord of Lingyan City. Therefore, the identity of the mother is not that important. Second, Shen Xuyao is a modern person, so he doesn't care about the so-called status of these ancients. And thirdly, he never thought about staying in Tianmang Continent forever. So, reputation! Identity! These things are not that important anymore.

  Shen Yao turned his head and saw his son peeling the fire-tail shrimp with his head down. He immediately placed the fire-tail shrimp on the table in front of his son. "Eat more if you like."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his head and looked at his father. "Thank you father."

  After staring at his son, Shen Yao smiled. "What else do you like to eat? Father will give it to you."

  "No, I can just eat this." After saying that, Shen Xuyao continued to peel the shrimp shells.

  "Xu Yao, I have wronged you all these years. I heard that your mother died when you were thirteen?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his head and looked at his grandfather. "Grandpa, don't worry about me. I'm living a good life, everything is fine."

  "Well, from now on, if you are lacking anything, just tell me and your grandma. Do you understand?"

  "I know, grandpa." Nodding, Shen Xuyao continued peeling the shrimp shells.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who had been peeling shrimp shells, Mr. Shen rolled his eyes. "Have you never eaten fire-tailed shrimp in the middle continent?"

  "Well, I have never eaten it before." This is quite delicious, and the spiritual energy is very rich.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao with an indifferent expression, Mr. Shen rolled his eyes. "I haven't seen it on the market."

  "Second brother, what did you say?" Shen Yao asked unhappily, his face darkening.

  Seeing the gloomy expression on his eldest brother's face, Mr. Shen gritted his teeth, but did not dare to speak any more.

  Sitting at the women's table are four Mrs. Shen, Shen Chenyue, Xiaobai's mother and daughter, Shen Ying, Shen Fang, and Shen Die, a total of ten people.

  Looking at the bright-eyed, white-toothed, charming Xiao Bai and Shen Yu, Mrs. Shen Er was very disgusted. "Sister-in-law! You have no control over your eldest son's marriage. Why, is Chenxing's marriage so hasty?"

  Hearing this, Fang Qingyue glanced at the other party. "Our children make their own decisions about their marriages. They can marry whomever they like. Ayao and I will not interfere."

  Hearing this, Mrs. Fang's second wife looked contemptuous. "However, when marrying a wife, you should still pay attention to the right match. Chenxing is too good at playing tricks. He actually went to the middle continent and married a woman who didn't know her roots."