Chapter 245: The matter of dividing

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, the uncle smiled awkwardly. "Nephew Zhang Xian, you may have misunderstood. In fact, my third brother just got angry on the road, so his temper was a little angry. As for my parents, and my seventh brother, they are all very easy to get along with."

  "It's impossible. My grandfather is also a city lord. I have known what a city lord is like since I was a child. Like everyone else, I am a child of a big family. Although I am younger than the four seniors, the big family I know what it is like. I am not a naive civilian pharmacist." At this point, Shen Xuyao sneered.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who was drinking tea lightly in Yun Danfeng, the uncle couldn't help but frown. Yes, the other party is a child of a big family like them, how can he be so easy to deceive like a civilian pharmacist? It seemed that the ninth brother was indeed telling the truth when he said that Zhang Xu was unwilling to go to Tianbao City. It's because they think too much.

  "Nephew Zhang Xian, my third brother and I came to pick you up on our father's orders. If you don't go back with us, it will be difficult for us to do business!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Young City Lord is joking. In fact, the City Lord doesn't care about me that much. If he really cares about me, the people who come can't be the Young City Lord and Third Master."

  Hearing this, the uncle's face changed and became very ugly.

  As soon as he slapped the table, the third master jumped up and stood up. "Zhang Xu, what do you mean? Do you still want my father to come and invite you in person? Who do you think you are?"

  "Yeah, I just feel like I'm nothing, so I won't go to Tianbao City. Because I know I'm not qualified to go. I don't know if it's cloudy or rainy, but I know how much I weigh. . I don’t want to go to Tianbao City to be a sideline. I would rather be a chicken head than a phoenix tail. When the third master went back, he told the city lord that I was ashamed of myself and felt that my abilities were not good enough and that I was not qualified to go to Tianbao City, so I didn’t go. It has nothing to do with you and the young city lord."

  "you you……"

  After looking at his younger brother, the uncle looked at Shen Xuyao. "Nephew Zhang Xian, have you really decided not to go to Tianbao City? This kind of opportunity does not come often?"

  "Yes, I have decided that I will not go to Tianbao City. If I can become a seventh-level pharmacist in the future, and if City Lord Melis is willing to pay homage to Corporal Xian and come to Taer Town to invite me in person, then I will go It's not too late in Tianbao City." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "You, you are dreaming, you want my father to invite you in the next life!"

  "Third Master, you are kidding me. It is not certain whether I will be a pharmacist in my next life!" Shen Xuyao said with a smile, and Shen Xuyao deliberately made him angry.

  "You, you little bastard, you little beast, you..."

  "Okay, have you had enough trouble?"

  Hearing the eldest brother's roar, the third master immediately closed his mouth and did not dare to say any more.

  After glaring hard at his third brother, the uncle looked at Shen Xuyao. "Don't worry, nephew Zhang Xian, I will bring your words to my father."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. Picked up the hourglass on the table. "Time's up, do the four seniors want overtime?"