Chapter 3: Snatch

Ran Fei sits on a chair and looks ahead with a blush. He is excited.

"How did you get in?" Ran Fei beckons to the doorway, "Come here! Here"s a good thing."

But in the next second, Ran Fei shouts angrily, "Are you crazy? This is my new computer. You"ve splashed water on it? You must compensate me for it!"

"I don"t care! Bumpkin! Compensate me for my computer!" Ran Fei roars with red-rimmed eyes and seems terribly angry.

Someone next to him says something. Ran Fei suddenly laughs, and then tries to keep a straight face, "Getaway! Give me the money immediately after you get your salary."

Ran Fei is the same the tech geek for auditions as Bo Yu. The challenging part is that when the tech geek secretly watches an adult video in the room, he is found out by old-fashioned pedant who, by his own moral standard, is outraged and pours water all over the newly purchased computer.

Bo Yu glances at Director Wang and finds that the director and the writer nod frequently. They seem satisfied with Ran Fei"s performance. Bo Yu cannot help feeling fearful and nervous.

Ran Fei ends the performance, with his red-rims still red and a slight complacent expression.

"My predecessor, excuse me for making a fool of myself." Ran Fei goes back to his seat and says to Bo Yu, "You are not embarrassed about my performance, right?"

Bo Yu smiles but says nothing and takes it easy.

Ran Fei lowers his eyes. Bo Yu is contemptuous of him?

"Bo Yu, you try it." Director Wang considers Ran Fei"s performance and says.

Bo Yu walks over, nods, and quickly gets into character. His mouth opens slightly: "You..."

"Wait!" Ran Fei interrupts him, "Mr. Bo is my predecessor. To be fair, he should audition the same part with me."

It is very impolite that Ran Fei interrupts Bo Yu when he gets into character.

Director Wang instantly looks surly with complicated eyes, but he doesn"t swear.

Bo Yu coldly glances at Ran Fei, and a trace of anger flashes through his eyes.

Director Wang and the writer look at each other and have the same opinion in the mind. Director Wang coughs and says, "Bo Yu, or..."

"Director Wang, I"ll try it." Bo Yu takes a deep breath and says to Ran Fei who is complacent, "A predecessor should make concessions to a trainee."

Ran Fei is too embarrassed to rejoin.

Bo Yu puts aside his own feelings and goes into character again.

Bo Yu has a gentle, distinguished and elegant temperament with the handsome appearance and good manners. But Ran Fei looks like a beautiful young boy with the femininity of the cream boy.

The role of the tech geek is a new daddy. So, Bo Yu is more suitable for it from the aspect of appearance.

As for acting skills, although Ran Fei is mediocre, it is enough to play the role of the tech geek.

Bo Yu sits on a chair with bright eyes, his lip compressed a little, a slight flush, and he gradually gasps for breath, looking very excited.

The performance of Bo Yu catches the eyes of Director Wang and the writer. They unconsciously clench their hands into fists and watch him without blinking eyes.