Chapter 137

On the third day, Bai Yu boarded the plane of Zhiyan and rushed to the filming crew of "The Prince".

The drama Prince, as early as half a year ago, the crew had already planned to start filming, and the leading and supporting roles were all in place, but the male lead actor was suddenly replaced a few days after filming started.

The real reason is not known to anyone.

And Bai Yu heard some rumors from Sister Li, it seems that although the actor has good acting skills, he always asks the director and screenwriter to add drama to him, if he doesn't add drama, he will boycott, or there will be all kinds of problems.

In short, it's because the actor is writing that he killed himself.

When the director of "The Prince" approached Bai Yu, he did it through his agent Sister Li, but the other party didn't say the specific reason, only that Bai Yu was unwilling to come over to take over the role of the male lead.

Bai Yu agreed, without any hesitation at all.

It's just that the crew of "Prince" has already started filming, and Bai Yu has not only been late for a few days now, but he hasn't even learned the etiquette and behavior of Gu Huaguo that the crew needs.

Bai Yu told the director about this problem.

The director didn't care very much, he said: "I've watched the costume dramas you have filmed before, your foundation in ancient etiquette is good, just find a teacher to review it after joining the group."

Bai Yu could only smile bitterly and nodded.

He had indeed taken on similar historical blockbusters before, and had taken the relevant etiquette training seriously, but that was several years ago, how could he still remember it?

But the director said so, and Bai Yu had no choice but to use dim sum during training to try not to hold the crew back.

Early in the morning of the fourth day, Bai Yu moved into the hotel rented by the crew at the filming venue and changed into a set of simple clothes to join the group.

On the first day of joining the group, there were no scenes of Bai Yu, and there were not many scenes of the important leading actors, so the crew was mainly filming the scenes of the supporting actors that day.

Bai Yu stood on the set and watched for a while, and then followed the scene staff to take makeup photos.

In the scorching rock, the main thing is to shoot exterior scenes, that is, the male protagonist in the middle stage of growth, in order to stay away from the smoke of the court, and in order to consolidate his prestige in the army, the male protagonist personally asked for his life to go on the expedition.

So at this time, Bai Yu's makeup doesn't need too much decoration, keep it as it is, and then change into a simple ancient costume and put on a hood.

Dressed in green clothes, his long hair was tied up, and the young man galloped on a horse in the vast plain, and the nobility and coldness that exuded from his body were faintly visible.

The cameraman held the camera and kept taking pictures of Bai Yu who had changed his clothes, the latter had been a short-term model before, so the sense of the lens was particularly strong, coupled with his innate appearance advantages, so the process of taking makeup photos was very smooth.

After taking the last set of makeup photos, Bai Yu thanked the staff refreshed, and then walked to the dressing room to prepare to remove makeup.

"You look good in this dress and makeup, why are you taking off so quickly?"