Chapter 170

After the filming of the endorsement advertisement for Mo's anniversary and the final promotion of "The Prince", Bai Yu began to prepare for his new drama.

--Escape from the End.

This is the first apocalyptic escape film in China with Bai Yu as the producer and first investor, including traditional Chinese witchcraft, Taoism, and zombies rising in foreign countries.

The largest investors are Song and Song Jun.

This is Bai Yu took the script and whistled in front of Brother Song, and it took a long time to make a decision-Song Jian decided to invest in [Doom Escape] in the name of Song.

Even if he is very optimistic about this drama.

However, even if it was a gift, he gave to Candy for the first time.

[Escape at the End] is the first zombie film in China directed by Zeng Xun, with Bai Yu as the producer, and Xiao Li and Liu Guoqin as the double screenwriters, and officially began the long casting road.

After Bai Yu got the revised script of the two screenwriters, he stayed up all night to read the revised script, and after reading it, he decided that he wanted to play the pseudo-Taoist priest of the male protagonist's --- and two stupids.

Another male lead, a retired officer and heroine, is still being cast.

Bai Yu, who attaches great importance to this drama, has turned down all recent roadshows and advertising work, and concentrated on participating in casting activities with the director and screenwriter.

"There are currently five candidates for the role of a veteran officer, and our choice direction is: big and tall, long legs, strong body, full of masculinity, and bronze skin."

"The first is actor Liu Kai, the second is Peng Yu, the second is a second-tier student, the third is Hu Yun, the fourth is Yuan Shi, who plays the winning general, and the fifth is the kung fu star Zhang Wei." Director Zeng Xun took the photo of the second male protagonist selected by him and the screenwriters and said, his face was full of confusion, "Which one do you say?"

"Liu Kai can't do it, this role needs a lot of play, although Liu Kai's appearance and acting skills are very suitable, but he rarely takes on plays now, and his old arms and legs can't move." Except for having a good relationship in private, Bai Yu would not have said bad things about Liu Kai in front of everyone.

Everyone knows that Bai Yu and Liu Kai have appeared in variety shows together, and they have also filmed rival scenes, and they are directed by Liu Kai himself, so the relationship between the two in private should be good, otherwise Bai Yu would not have said these words unscrupulously, so he did not take Bai Yu's words to heart.

"Zhang Wei's appearance is very suitable, his acting skills are also good, and the most important thing is that he is still a star, and his kung fu is good, or he should be."

Xiao Li cautiously proposed, and after speaking, he glanced at Bai Yu and Zeng Xun, and said, "Okay?" "

"Yes, yes, but Zhang Wei is busy filming during this time, and I heard that he still has two dramas in his hands, so he shouldn't have time to pick us up." Zeng Xun touched his chin and spoke.

"Hu Yun can't do it either, his schedule can't be adjusted." Liu Guoqin, another screenwriter who has a good relationship with Hu Yun in private, shook his head, his face full of regret.

He just met Hu Yun once two days ago, and the other party was busy filming in the costume film and television base during this time, and the schedule in his hand was very full, and he had no time in the near future, so Liu Guoqin was quite disappointed.