Chapter 89

On the evening of the end of the filming of [Baby Baby], Bai Yu and Song Shirin flew back to Hwaseong and attended the Song's new product launch conference together.

As Song's newly signed brand spokesperson, Bai Yu and Song Shirin's positions were arranged together, and the most coincidental thing is that the suits they wore were still the same, but the colors of the two were one black and one white.

The lethality of handsome men and handsome men standing together is extremely powerful to everyone.

The reporter from the Huacheng Evening News stood up and said, "I want to ask Mr. Song, the brand endorsement invited by your company two years ago was Miss An Lin, but this year it was replaced by Bai Yu?" Do you think that Miss An Lin's image is not suitable to continue to be the brand ambassador of Song, or do you think Bai Yu is more suitable? "

After saying this, it's all a routine.

An Lin's appearance is young and beautiful, she is a model, she is tall and sultry, and An Lin, who has steadily occupied the first sister of variety shows with a tornado, is even more popular and very popular.

However, why did the Song family give up such an otaku god and choose Bai Yu?

Although Bai Yu's popularity in the past two years has remained high, and the works he has come up with are one after another, but even so, in their opinion, no matter what aspect they consider, An Lin is the most suitable celebrity spokesperson for the Song family.

So, what did Bai Yu rely on to win the spokesperson of the Song family?

Song Shirin glanced at the reporter who asked the question, and said indifferently: "First of all, this question involves internal secrets of the company, and I can't answer you." Secondly, every year, when Song's brand spokesperson is selected, it is voted by the top management, which I guarantee that there will be no Em head," the reporter smiled.

"I heard that today is the last issue of the filming of Baby Baby, and Mr. Song is also on the scene?" A discordant voice came out, Bai Yu raised his eyebrows, and it was really rare for someone to dare to make trouble at Song's new press conference.

Following the voice, a young man with glasses stood in the middle with a microphone and continued, "Please answer." 

"The content of the shooting is absolutely confidential, not to mention that we rushed here to hold a new product launch conference immediately after the shooting. How did you find out about this in just a few hours? "

Bai Yu said lightly, "This is a new product launch conference, not a gossip gathering place." "

Song Shi is as steady as Mount Tai.

"Mr. Song, you haven't answered my question positively!" The man said unrelentingly, "There were rumors on the Internet that you and Mr. Bai were in a homosexual relationship, and the news I learned was that you still seem to be the godfather of Mr. Bai's children in private, may I ask, is this true?" "

The reporters next to him were in an uproar.

The news channels of these people are also very well-informed, but after learning about this gossip through the grapevine, none of them dared to hold the two parties in this place.

If Song Shirin and Bai Yu were both in the circle, then they wouldn't have so many worries now. But the problem is that Song Shirin is not mixed in the circle, and Song Shirin's identity background does not allow them to make a mistake here!

However, when the young man received the frequent sideways glances of his peers, he thought that these people were marveling at his bravery and well-informed, and he couldn't help but feel a little proud for a while.