Chapter 185

A deafening explosion rang out.

In the distance, a hand stretched out from the ruins, and then, Bai Yu stood up from the ruins after the explosion just now, staggered to the side, holding his head and waiting to recover.

Ten minutes later, the other two members of the trio also emerged from the rubble, and the three crouched in the corner waiting.

Bai Yu shook his hands, took out his pocket for a long time, and finally took out a pack of cigarettes wrapped in white paper, there were three cigarettes hidden in it, he picked up one, and the remaining two cigarettes were quickly picked up by two friends.

He bumped Bai Yu with his shoulder, took out a lighter and lit a cigarette, "You kid, you still have a cigarette ...... hidden"

"I was thinking that I would secretly smoke when I couldn't help it, but now that I have escaped death, I still think it is better to celebrate together." Bai Yu coughed dryly, and was hit by the dust in the ruins, and his eyes coughed up tears.

Chu Wenwen took the cigarette and smoked slowly, slowly exhaling a puff of white mist, she looked at the cigarette in her fingers, and sighed: "If it weren't for the end of the world, I wouldn't have smoked this kind of cigarette even if I died."

"You used to smoke high-end cigarettes, and you went in and out of high-end occasions, how can we compare." Bai Yu said with a smile, his words were full of sighs, although he hated this world contaminated by the end of the world, but if it wasn't for the end of the world, maybe the three of them would never get together for the rest of their lives, let alone become any life and death partners.

"Is that thing dead?" At the time, they had received a notice on the radio that the medical city laboratory in Lingxian County had a post-apocalyptic treasure with first-class protection, so they came to take a look, and they almost died inside.

"Who knows." Bai Yu wiped the cold sweat with the back of his hand, he always felt cold behind him on a hot day, and he didn't know if he was scared just now.

"Those since, what do you say about the treasure of the end of the world, the result is a high-level zombie, almost didn't let me fold in it, it's really a dog." Chu Wenwen spat a mouthful of blood on the ground, and had just fought with that high-level zombie inside, but she was almost killed.

Thankfully, there were still some chemical explosive weapons in the lab, otherwise they would have been finished.

Yuan suddenly closed his clothes with his hands, and he said with a puzzled expression: "Why do I feel a little cold."

"I think, is it going to change?" Chu Wenwen looked up at the sky, and the clear sky began to drift down a little......

Snowflakes!

"Holy shit! It's really going to change, snow in June, a bad omen. Bai Yu stretched out his hand and caught a snowflake, and then saw that the snowflakes in the sky instantly covered this piece of the city, and suddenly shivered.

Chu Wenwen jumped up and said, "Go find clothes, freeze to death."

Yuan and Bai Yu followed behind her, and both of them were trembling.

After the three of them left one after another.

A dark green little hand got up from the ruins, and not long after, a cute little zombie covered in dark green squatted on the ground, he roared a few words to the sky, and then his nose moved, and he lay forward slowly, muttering something in his mouth: "ba, ba-...? [Season 1, the end of the whole series]

At the end of the shooting, the staff on the set began to sort out the equipment, Zeng Xun was busy with the work at hand, and the trio who finished filming the scene sat on the chairs and chatted, Bai Yu took a big sip of the teacup and moistened his throat: "I buried this foreshadowing at the end, is it stupid to do this?" I always felt that if I really wanted to shoot the next season, the plot would be able to go to heaven."