Chapter 30

Bai Yu trembled, and his lips were frozen black and purple before he got up from the water. He stood on the shore and let the staff help him drape himself in a dry towel for a long time before he stiffened his feet and walked towards the lounge.

When passing by Chu Wenwen, Bai Yu turned his head sideways and glanced at her.

Chu Wenwen avoided Bai Yu's gaze, made a face at the little assistant who was shushing her, threw the hot tea brewed by the other party on the ground, and lost her temper.

Qiu Dao walked over with a straight face, "Chu Wenwen, come over here, I have something to talk to you about."

Chu Wenwen reluctantly followed Director Qiu and left, looking displeased.

Bai Yu coldly retracted his gaze, and after returning to the rest room, he hurriedly changed his wet clothes, and then sat on the side playing with his mobile phone with hot water, absent-minded.

Xiao Zhang and Xiao Li are Bai Yu's assistants, so they also came over when they were filming the location this time.

Xiao Zhang said with a face full of righteous indignation: "This is too much to take our brother Bai in his eyes, Brother Bai, we can't let people bully us like this!"

Xiao Li glanced at Xiao Zhang in surprise when he heard this, and didn't seem to understand why he was so excited.

Bai Yu slowly spoke under Xiao Zhang's expectant eyes: "I will handle this matter myself, just don't go out and chew the root of your tongue."

Xiao Zhang sneered: "Brother Bai, you look down on us too much, if you don't order this kind of thing, how dare we go out and talk nonsense, right, Xiao Li?"

Xiao Li nodded perfunctorily, during this time he had already figured out Xiao Zhang's general temperament, and he had already secretly warned himself in his heart not to have too much contact with him.

Bai Yu smiled, not caring about the undercurrent between the two of them, "You go out first, I'll take a break, remember to call me when I start work."

Xiao Zhang muttered dissatisfiedly: "You are frozen like this, and you have to continue filming, this is inhumane at all!" If you want me to say, let's go back to the hotel and rest for a few days..."

Xiao Li was the first to walk out.

After Xiao Zhang saw that Bai Yu did not reply from beginning to end, he cursed disdainfully in his heart and left.

After Xiao Zhang and Xiao Li left, Bai Yu hurriedly took out his mobile phone and dialed Mo Anyu's phone: "Little watermelon hasn't made trouble in the past two days, right?" How did he sleep last night? "

Mo Anyu said with a smile: "I ate something last night and went to sleep, I didn't make a fuss, and I slept until dawn." If you're not sure, why don't you video him tonight? "

Bai Yu hesitated, but he was still reluctant to leave the child alone, so he nodded and said, "Okay." The shooting on my side will take about half a month, so I'm sorry for you. "

Mo Anyu chuckled, and then chatted with Bai Yu over the phone for a while, until the other party received a notice to start shooting, and then reluctantly hung up the phone.

Chu Wenwen should have been taught a lesson by Director Qiu, and she didn't play any more tricks after filming started again, and the scenes with Bai Yu were basically the same.

Director Qiu's brows, which had been frowning, were a lot more relaxed.

Chu Wenwen and Bai Yu's coffee positions determined that their announcements were very full, in order to avoid spending money in vain, the director team first finished filming the scenes of the male and female protagonists, and then filmed other people's scenes.

So it was decided that Bai Yu would only need more than half a month to come back on a business trip to shoot exterior locations.

Little Watermelon has always had Mo Anyu report at any time, so in the next three days, Bai Yu stopped making video calls with Little Watermelon often because he was busy shooting.

As a result, Bai Yu's laxity, the little watermelon had an accident.

And the location of the little watermelon accident was in the Mo family's villa, under Mo Anyu's nose.