Chapter 182

The next day, Bai Yu sat on the ground in the dirty clothes in the play, with a cigarette in his hand, looked ahead with deep eyes, and poked Jiao Li who was sitting next to him with his elbow, and said, "Didn't you go on a blind date today, why did you go so fast?"

Chu Xiaoxiao was eating fruit with Lin Yi to replenish her physical strength, and when she heard this, she looked at it and said, "Yes, didn't you go on a blind date today, why did it end so early?"

"You say, after going abroad, will the girls be extra open?" Jiao Li dragged his chin and said, "People are so beautiful, their figures are really good, and their personalities are also good, but in a certain way, I, a big man, are even more traditional than her."

"She's dating you?" Chu Xiaoxiao stared at him with wide eyes, this is too open.

"She wants me to be her junior." Jiao Li said unbearably, "She has a boyfriend abroad, but their family refuses to accept a foreign devil, so they don't agree, so she has no choice but to cooperate with her family to go on a blind date with me."

"So you're forced to be a junior?"

"The old man's girlish heart, hahaha laughed to death." Chu Xiaoxiao smiled crookedly, looking like she was really amused.

When Bai Yu looked at Jiao Li, his expression was blank, and he couldn't help it for a long time, and immediately broke his skills and laughed with Chu Xiaoxiao, it was so funny.

Lin Yi couldn't help laughing, but under Jiao Li's extremely sad and angry eyes, he could only withdraw his smile in embarrassment, he patted Jiao Li's shoulder and said, "Forget it, I think you better find a girlfriend yourself as soon as possible, don't let your family introduce it, it's not reliable at all."

"Yes, yes, yes." Chu Xiaoxiao had a deep understanding of this sentence, "Last time our relatives said that they would introduce me to a boyfriend, looking at the photos, it was really handsome, so I ran over to meet people, ouch, I was rough, but that face really didn't look like people, it was too ugly, and it didn't deserve my beauty at all."

"......" Jiao Li took the yogurt handed to him by the assistant just now, looked at Chu Xiaoxiao with an excited expression with complicated eyes, sighed, and said, "Are you sure that your face will not be disliked?"

"...... "Tsk" Lin Yi and Bai Yuqi snorted, this guy is bold enough, he dares to question her beauty with a fierce-tempered girl, and he still questioned it in front of others.

Was he really stimulated stupid?

Sure enough, Chu Xiaoxiao's face instantly fell, and she was embarrassed and didn't know what to say, the crew was surrounded by people, and she couldn't rush up to fight with Jiao Li, so she could only hold back the anger in her eyes and force herself to smile slightly, "You're finished."

"......" Jiao Li continued to hold the yogurt and didn't speak, he was really stimulated by his blind date today, so he didn't care at all about his behavior of offending Chu Xiaoxiao just now, what is the love, Fang Zheng He is in a bad mood now.

The little assistant of the crew ran over, he was the little assistant who was following Zeng Xun, he stood in front of the four of them out of breath, and said, "Director Zeng said that filming started, Brother Bai Zeng Director was calling you just now."

Bai Yu stood up, took the yogurt that Jiao Li had not drunk all along, but pretended to be in his hand, inserted a straw, and followed the little assistant to inquire about the military situation while drinking, "What did he tell me to do?"

"I told you to go filming." The little assistant looked at Bai Yu with a surprised look, as if he didn't understand why he said that, the little assistant thought for a while, thought of the tone in which Zeng Xun was talking to him just now, and reminded him euphemistically: "I think Director Zeng may not be in a particularly good mood today."