Chapter 25

At half past eight, Bai Yu was addicted to smoking, but when he saw that the little watermelon was still playing puzzles in the living room, he was worried about the child, so he excused himself to throw away the garbage and went out.

The little watermelon waved his hand without replying, "Baba, come back quickly."

Bai Yu threw away the garbage, leaned against the entrance of the building in slippers, took out a cigarette in his mouth, and took out a lighter to light the fire.

The evening breeze in late autumn was full of coolness, Bai Yu had just gone out in a hurry, and he came out in a short T-shirt, without a coat, so he didn't pretend to be deep for a long time, and his nose was itchy and he sneezed three or four times in a row.

There was a slight sound of walking behind him, and before Bai Yu could look back to see who it was, a blazer was draped over his shoulders.

Smelling the familiar smell, Bai Yu chuckled lowly, took out another cigarette, handed it to Song Shirin, who was standing next to him, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Come on."

originally thought that this man would not accept it, but in the next second, Song Shirin took the cigarette from Bai Yu's hand.

Bai Yu's lips moved, and before he could speak, a shadow appeared in front of him.

Song Shirin tilted his head and leaned in front of Bai Yu, holding a cigarette in his mouth, the cigarette tail and the cigarette tail touched together, his expression was cold, and the sexiness of a mature man came to his face.

Bai Yu swallowed a mouthful of saliva without a trace, and looked at the man who was close at hand without blinking, careful that his liver was like being scratched by a cat, and it was very itchy.

It's so handsome, if only I could do it again...

Song Shirin successfully borrowed the fire, stood next to Bai Yu, and exhaled a deep puff of smoke, and his handsome side face couldn't be seen clearly under the black curtain.

Bai Yu pinched his thigh fiercely, and scolded secretly, the man is misleading the country, be calm! Calm down!

The ambiguous aura began to flood around the two of them, but both parties were unaware.

Bai Yu threw the cigarette butt on the ground, crushed it with his slippers, and said in a dumb voice: "Why did you come out."

Song Shirin turned his head to look at Bai Yu, and found that the other party was constantly repeating the action of pursing his lips, the two had lived together before, so he knew very well that the other party's action was a cigarette addiction and a crime.

Bai Yu couldn't help it, he just wanted to come out and smoke two cigarettes, but when he ran into Song Shirin, after giving one to the other party, he didn't have it.

Bai Yu was still distracted, and he didn't come back to his senses until a wet cigarette butt was stuffed into his mouth.

Song Shirin stood next to him, without explaining his actions, his expression was the same as when he first saw him, but his temperament was more calm and mature.

Bai Yu suddenly felt a bitter mouth, and even the cigarette in his mouth that had been bitten by Song Shirin couldn't arouse his interest.

This man, if he wasn't forced to do so, how could he let go so easily?

"I'll go back first." Bai Yu said suddenly, and without waiting for Song Shirin to look at him, he raised his feet and turned around and hurriedly left.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, Bai Yu took away the coat that Song Shirin had just put on him, and he had no intention of returning it.

Song Shirin lowered his eyes slightly, his eyes were deep and dark, like a fierce beast dormant in the night, only waiting for the prey to enter the hunting area, he would attack it violently.

The "prey" didn't know anything about it, and was still happily jumping in place.

Not long after Bai Yu went back, Song Shirin also turned around and went back.

As soon as he walked to the door, Song Shirin's mobile phone rang, and when he glanced at it, he found that it was Qi Yan, so he hung up the call without hesitation.

Helping this person before was because it was a love affair in the past, but since the night of the reception, Song Shirin planned to completely cut off contact with this person.

If the drug fails, and he has to distort the facts in front of Song's mother, Qi Yan's approach has already angered Song Shirin.