Chapter 6

This urban drama is an urban drama that revolves around several men, but the emotional line of the male and female protagonists is also very important.

Otherwise, if the whole drama is just a group of men selling rot, there is still nothing to watch.

Bai Yu, as the third male, does not have many scenes, and there are only 30 episodes of this drama when it is full, so soon, he will finish more than half a month after the start of filming.

Bai Yu's exposure is not high now, so the salary is not much, and after subtracting the share with the company, he can only get 150,000.

However, for an ordinary person, it is not a lot to get 150,000 yuan after more than half a month of work.

Bai Yu didn't dislike it, and before the salary was credited to his account, he happily took the little watermelon to eat hot pot.

After returning to the office after the meeting, Song Shirin approved the document that he urgently needed to sign, and swept his eyes to the folder on the side.

After being silent for a while, Song Shirin picked up the folder, because he had looked through it once before, so this time he just glanced at it briefly.

-- Bai Yu came to a remote town two years ago and lived in a simple place. When he appeared in front of the public again, he was accompanied by a white and tender baby.

The child's mother, no one has ever seen.

But how did the child come about?

Song Shirin looked at the pile of materials in front of him that was like waste paper, and his face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Locking the information into the drawer, Song Shirin's lips pursed into a straight line.

On the crew's side, Qi Yan looked at his mobile phone, his heart hurt and scratched his liver, and he wanted to call Song Shirin, but he was afraid that the other party would annoy him.

Lily stood aside tremblingly and didn't dare to speak, she had already learned the power of Qi Yan when she was angry, so she didn't dare to stupidly come to the other party to suffer anymore.

After the script of the modern male third was completed, Bai Yu had to face the difficulty of finding a job again. After staying at home for a few days, Bai Yu received a call from his agent, Mr. Zhang.

Pushing open the door of Mr. Zhang's office, Bai Yu unexpectedly saw two people who should not have appeared here - the two male stars who were hot under Mr. Zhang.

A long-term handsome and handsome is called Ye Hang. A person with delicate facial features and extremely photogenic is called Mo Anyu.

When the three of them heard the sound coming from the door, they subconsciously looked towards the door, but found that it was Bai Yu.

Ye Hang rolled his eyes, his attitude was arrogant, and he didn't take Bai Yu in his eyes at all, "Senior Bai, this is Brother Zhang's office, and it's not your house, can't you knock on the door before you come in?"

Mr. Zhang frowned, "Bai Yu, we are still talking, you broke in like this, you don't understand the rules."

Mo was not satisfied with playing with a knife, but he ignored it.

When Bai Yu heard their such straightforward accusations, he was stunned at first, but he didn't react yet.

He has been like this when he was looking for Mr. Zhang for so many years, and walked in directly without knocking on the door, but the other party did not express his dissatisfaction every time before.