Chapter 151

Xiao watermelon was found to be wrong after school just after arriving home from school.

What about Baba?

What about Daddy?

Aren't they there?

At first, Xiao Watermelon thought that the two adults were going to work, so he didn't pay much attention to it, but he still complained and disappointed before going to bed.

But when he was called out of the bed by Uncle Yan early the next morning, he didn't even have time to put on his clothes and ran to the master bedroom to find someone in his slippers.

The room was empty, and there was no sign of anyone sleeping in the bed.

Little Watermelon ran to the wardrobe in a panic and opened the cabinet where Bai Yu put his clothes, many clothes were gone, even Baba's favorite [Top Novel Team]

Join us, no longer afraid of book famine\^O^/Attached: [This work comes from the Internet, I am not responsible for anything, and the copyright of the content belongs to the author!  】

The sunglasses are gone.

He panicked.

Uncle Yan walked in and said, "Dad is going to go far away, because I was afraid that you would worry, so I didn't tell you." Little watermelon, let's go wash up first, and after breakfast, I'll send you to school, okay?"

The little watermelon looked at Uncle Yan vigilantly, and refused to step forward, his eyes flashed with tears, and he choked up: "Baba just doesn't want me, he just left me behind, otherwise, he won't tell me ^" This is the agreement he made with Bai Yu.

If one day he doesn't want him, then don't say anything, grab your things and go.

This is the first time Bai Yu didn't go home at night, he promised the little watermelon. Bai Yu's purpose at that time was just to make the child frightened when he woke up in the morning because he didn't see him.

But it was clear that Bai Yu had forgotten the agreement they had made.

At the same time, I also forgot that Little Watermelon is a smart child with a very good memory.

Bai Yu, who was far away at Liguo Airport, suddenly sneezed, since he got on the plane, he always felt that he had not done anything, but after thinking about it carefully, he had taken everything he should have taken, and he had also explained what he should have explained.

There shouldn't be anything missing, Bai Yu comforted himself, don't think nonsense.

Uncle Yan suddenly panicked when he looked at the little watermelon, in fact, he couldn't understand why the two young masters suddenly wanted to leave Huaguo, and he was not allowed to tell others, not even Song's father and Song's mother.

But if he just kept it a secret, maybe he could do it. But the problem is that now he not only has to keep it secret for them, he also has to bring them small watermelons.

God, don't they know that a child of this age can be scared to leave his parents?

Looking at the panicked little watermelon with a collapsed face, Uncle Yan said in his heart, if they knew, maybe they wouldn't have left the child here, maybe.

Little Watermelon squatted on the ground and cried quietly for a long time, until his legs were numb, he raised his head with red eyes and whispered, "Uncle, can you send me to school."

Uncle Yan couldn't bear to see him so sensible, but he was so old, he had never been married, he had never brought children, and he hadn't had much contact with children, so he didn't know how to solve it.