Chapter 95

As night fell, cries of despair rang out in the warehouse.

Yin Li stood in the crowd, watching from a distance as Hong fell to the ground in front of him, constantly covering the bleeding wound and screaming in pain.

The poisonous boss stood in front of Hong Ash, his face was full of cold cruelty, "You are not a traitor, because you are an undercover agent sent by the Tiao side, so we can't use the same methods as traitors to deal with you."

The drug boss suspects Hong Ash, so he deliberately uses a fake message to spy on Hong Ash. And after Yin Li learned this information through Hong Ash's mouth, he immediately spread it.

Because of Yin Li's eagerness for quick success, Hong Ash's identity was completely detected - now it is the drug boss who personally deals with the undercover Hong Ash in front of everyone.

In order to protect Yin Li, Hong Shen knelt on the ground, in front of him were his ten severed fingers, scars all over his body, but he still straightened his waist.

A breath of despair surrounded Yin Li, and he completely understood what he was carrying when he came here.

What to bear.

He seems to have grown up, but it was not time that prompted him to grow up quickly, but the sacrifice of Hong Ash.

It didn't take long for Yin Li, who had calmed down, to take every step extremely carefully, but even so, the drug boss was still skeptical of him.

But by chance, Yin Li made the drug boss completely change his opinion of him because of a matter of sacrificing himself to pray for the Lord.

It was also at this that in order to go further to the core, Yin Li got into that thing for the first time in front of the drug boss, and the drug boss gave all his trust to Yin Li without reservation, and the price Yin Li paid was to be more cautious and careful.

Ben Ben Baiyu sat on a small stool at the door with a pale face, next to Liu Kai, Liu Kai touched his nose embarrassedly, "Are you okay?"

"Lose weight and lose strength." Bai Yu said weakly, "And let me rest on the spot before shooting."

Liu Kai couldn't help but say, "I'm not a director who likes to exploit actors, so if I can't stand it, I'll stop."

Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "I'm working so hard and it's not for you, you say this, it makes me embarrassed."

Liu Kai smiled, "You will definitely win the award."

Liu Kai's words are not blessings, but affirmations.

In the past month, Liu Kai not only saw Bai Yu's understanding of the characters and the explosiveness of his acting skills, but also let him see that Bai Yu showed a different visual impact in each scene.

When Bai Yu played a bankrupt boss three years ago, he was nominated for the actor award, although he finally lost to another powerful acting school, but Bai Yu's ability cannot be denied.

Liu Kai, the film that made Bai Yu recognized, also watched it back then, and at that time he felt that Bai Yu himself had great potential and breakthrough, and the latter just needed time to hone.

Sure enough, in three years, Bai Yu's acting skills have become more solid than back then.

Therefore, Liu Kai "succumbed" to the coercion of his friends and invited Bai Yu to star in the film he directed for the first time.

Bai Yu looked at him in surprise when he heard this, "How do you have so much confidence?" It's too narcissistic."

"I'm not narcissistic about myself, I'm believing that you can win the prize." Liu Kai saw the screenwriter standing not far away with the script looking for him, and hurriedly said, "You hurry up and brew your emotions, and work hard in the next scene."