Chapter 190

[Escape from the End] is different from the filming methods of traditional zombie films, and the whole process tells the things and mental growth that different human beings will encounter when they encounter the end of the world.

This kind of film that analyzes the heart of human nature very thoroughly, after the broadcast in China, one day, it was shortlisted for the International Film and Television Awards, and won the first award for a film shot by a Chinese person!

The three leading actors and the supporting actors with different personalities have all developed very well after the broadcast of this drama.

Bai Yu did not win the International Best Actor, but he won his first International TV Emperor Trophy - the male protagonist he played in the play was actually not likable at first, but his unique performance method and performance that comprehensively explained the psychological process of the characters were called textbook performances.

Not everyone can play a character who will be hated into a skill that is loved and hated by the audience because of some small characteristics, even if the character is not likable.

But just when Bai Yu relied on the [Doom Escape] to kill a road that belonged to him, he disappeared without a trace, and if it weren't for the official website of the Song family announcing the news that their image spokesperson for next year is still Bai Yu, the Bai family army would almost think that Bai Yu would have faded out of the public eye.

But in fact, Bai Yu is busy with three things.

The first thing is that he wants to cheer up his dream, the little golden man, so he has been busy finding a suitable film lately, but obviously, this one is hard to find.

The second thing is that Bai Yu is busy taking care of the education of the little watermelon and the little candy preparing for the final exam, the former is too worry-free, and the latter is too worried.

The third thing is that he is busy preparing for the second season of [Escape from the End].

The success of [Escape from the End] has made many people have investment intentions, and they have expressed their willingness to invest in this drama, but some people want to get people in, and some people want to advertise.

Bai Yu naturally disagreed.

He bought all the copyrights of this drama early, and the Song family also has the intention of investing in the preparation of the second season, as the saying goes, fat water does not flow into the fields of outsiders, so Bai Yu still decided to continue to cooperate with the Song family.

- Bai Yu doesn't want someone to point fingers at his crew, or if an investor says that the fortress people come in, because it will disgust him.

Song Jun would not make such rude and unreasonable demands, so Bai Yu was naturally happy to continue to maintain a cooperative relationship with him.

Bai Yu walked to the corner of the stairs in a white suit and shouted to the father and son sitting downstairs, "Do you think I look too white if I wear it like this?"

The three people who were originally sitting on the sofa quietly watching TV turned their heads, and Song Shirin said lightly: "It's good-looking, just him."

The little watermelon has grown a lot in the past two years, and his eyebrows have gradually grown, and his appearance is becoming more and more similar to Bai Yu, but his personality is becoming more and more like Song Shirin, quiet and steady, but he still likes to stick to Bai Yu, but his performance is not as obvious as it was back then, and he will not ask for kisses and hugs anytime and anywhere.