Chapter 77

When Bai Yu's contract expired in about a month, his fans kept leaving messages under Weibo, urgently asking about the future whereabouts of the idol.

And the media didn't know what news they had gotten, and they issued some press releases one after another, directly saying that Bai Yi would not continue to stay in Tingfeng in the future.

But no matter what speculation is outside, Bai Yu, as the main owner, has not responded positively, and his fans are even more worried about the beginning of April, Bai Yu's official Weibo broadcast has finally been updated.

Bai Yu V: Hello boss, I'm Brother Bai! [Drawing 1] [Drawing 2] [Drawing 3]

In the photo, the young and handsome Bai Yu stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in a casual suit with a bright smile, and the mature and gentle Qiu Feng stood next to him in a formal suit, the corners of his mouth slightly hooked.

As soon as the microbroadcast came out, Bai Yu's microbroadcast simply blew up, and fans left messages below.

【<(&#65377; '/T &#65377; I really jumped ship, I don't know why, I always feel that the new boss and my Bai's aura are very compatible, am I too dirty? 】

[Qiu Feng, ah, ah, the story that has to be told between Shuai Boss and Shuai Baibai is so handsome! ] 】

[As one of the tens of millions of members of the Bai Family Army Support Association, I slowly breathed a sigh of relief, the future of Shuai Baibai depends on you, Mr. Qiu (deep face)! ] 】

Bai Yu held up his mobile phone, tapped his finger at the hundreds of comments that appeared in just a few minutes, and said with a smile: "Mr. Qiu, be kind to me in the future, this is the request of fans."

Qiu Feng smiled good-naturedly, and after suddenly remembering something, he said, "Are you free tonight, come to my house as a guest."

After a pause, he continued: "My son strongly requested it. For your sake, give me a face? "

Bai Yu hesitated, nodded, and said, "Okay." But I have to go and get my son back first, and go with me? "

Qiu Feng raised his wrist and glanced at it, and found that the time was almost up, so he said, "Then let's go now." "

Bai Yu followed behind him and said, "The little fat man is four years old, why hasn't he gone to kindergarten yet, what is he doing in the early education class?"

Qiu Feng smiled bitterly: "He wants to be the king of the mountain, saying that he can experience the feeling of dominating the world by staying in the early education class."

"...... Find a time to confiscate all his electronics, there is still a year to go to elementary school, and it's time to take care of it. Bai Yu didn't take a heart to suggest, took out his mobile phone to swipe the comments, and laughed when he saw a particularly funny video, without taking into account the mood of the new boss on the side.

Qiu Feng opened the car door and walked in first, followed by Bai Yu.

Coming to the early education class and taking the two children away from school, Bai Yu hugged the little watermelon, felt the unusually warm gaze from the little fans, coughed awkwardly, and said, "Hmm, did you learn anything in school today?"

The little fat man was held in Qiu Feng's arms with a regretful face, struggling dissatisfied, his chubby face was full of displeasure, but when he looked at the male god, he suddenly snuggled into his father's arms as a bird, "It's okay."

Qiu Feng, who was treated as air by his son throughout the whole process: "..."

The little watermelon leaned up, approached Bai Yu's ear, and muttered in a low voice, "Baba, are we going to his house as a guest?"