Chapter 54

The demon flame slowly fell from a high place, looked at Zhuya who was standing on the opposite side, raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't know if Mo Shang Immortal Jun came to my Demon Palace, what are you doing?"

Zhuya said lightly: "Clean up the portal."

Zhuang Su'er, who was standing on the side, froze when she heard this.

Demon Flame laughed, teleported to Zhuya in the blink of an eye, and said in a low voice: "It's just a stupid woman, she stepped into the Demon Realm alone, could it be that Mo Shang Immortal Jun is really moving?"

Zhuang Xu'er's eyes darkened, her fingertips reversed, and a beam of cold light shot mercilessly towards the demon flame.

Master, he can only be hers!

"Ka" Director Qiu shouted with satisfaction, and then pulled the screenwriter aside to discuss the plot, leaving only a quick break for a while.

Chu Wenwen stood aside, looked at Mo Anyu coldly and leaned over to please Bai Yu, snorted, turned around and returned to the lounge.

The little assistant followed behind her with a bitter face.

Bai Yu frowned, looked at Mo Anyu who was chasing behind him, and felt helpless for the first time, "Are you free tonight, let's have a good chat."

Mo Anyu paused, smiled and nodded, his eyes full of unpredictability.

Xiao Zhang, who was not far away, watched the interaction between Bai Yu and Mo Anyu, and his heart began to be restless again, secretly thinking about something.

After nightfall, Bai Yu and Mo Anyu drove to a nearby snack street, bought skewer beer, and squatted by the river while eating and chatting with their hats.

Mo Anyu took a big sip of beer and slowly nibbled on meat skewers: "I never thought that we would squat by the river and drink and make skewers."

"Me too." Bai Yu was not in a good mood in the past two days, drank half a bottle of beer, and slowly talked more.

Mo Anyu took advantage of the dim light to look at Bai Yu's side face greedily, again and again.

Bai Yu noticed the scorching gaze beside him, frowned, but didn't say anything, and said, "It's not suitable between us."

Mo Anyu looked at Bai Yu quietly, and then threw the beer bottle on the ground suddenly, making a "bang" sound, and half a bottle of beer was scattered on the ground.

Bai Yu didn't blink, picked up a bunch of meat and continued to eat, and said indifferently: "I told you that I won't be with you."

Mo Anyu stood up with his back to Bai Yu, looked at the tumbling river, and lowered his voice, "I saw it."

'' 9 ," the little watermelon has been picked up by Song Shirin's people these days, right? Mo Anyu's expression became more and more gloomy under the cover of darkness, "You guys are back together!"

Bai Yu frowned: "This has nothing to do with you." Mo is not satisfied, your hand is too long."

"How can it not have anything to do with me. I like you, I should know everything about you! Mo Anyu said.

"I've been busy these days, and I took the initiative to ask him." Bai Yu got up, he was a little dizzy from the cold wind.

"If Song Shirin is not from the Song family, and he has nothing, will you still give up on him?" Mo Anyu looked at him sideways, his eyes were as flat as water.

"You think I chose to stay with him for the money?"

Mo Anyu didn't choose to speak: "Isn't it?"

Bai Yu was laughed at angrily and said: "I Bai Yu debuted at the age of sixteen, although I am not popular all over the world, but I have also won one or two masterpieces."