Chapter 44

Mo Yan looked at Mo Anyu, knowing how deep his youngest brother's obsession with Bai Yu was, and he didn't persuade him, saying, "Your recent actions are a bit big, and Mom has started to check Bai Yu."

Mo Anyu, who was originally careless, immediately became nervous, and his pupils constricted, "What's the matter?"

"This should be asked of you. Less, some things still have to be done in moderation. Mo Yan was a pun.

Mo was not satisfied with ridicule: "It doesn't matter if the rest is anything, but I can't do anything about him." Big brother, the matter of the company's annual meeting..."

Mo Yan frowned, and said lightly after a long while: "I have already ordered to go down, Bai Yu will appear tonight."

Mo Anyu raised his eyebrows, "Thank you, big brother!"

"Just this once, not the next one." Mo Yan sighed, stood up and buttoned his blazer, and said, "I'll go to a meeting, you can talk to your mother later, don't make things worse."

Mo Anyu nodded, and waited until Mo Yan left the office before taking out his mobile phone for a long time.

Mo's mother was sitting on the sofa with a file bag in front of her, and she was about to open it to see, but she found that her youngest son's phone call, and she was overjoyed and immediately gave up looking at the file.

Secretary Chu walked in with the folder, put the folder respectfully on the desk, glanced at Song Shilin hesitantly, and stopped talking.

Song Shilin tapped his hand on the keyboard and glanced at him lightly.

Secretary Chu's back was cold, and he hurriedly said, "Mr. Song, Bai Yu has already come back and just got off the plane."

Song Shirin let out a "hmm" and did not continue to speak.

Secretary Chu stubbornly said, "Then, do we still need to pick up the children tonight?"

"Did he call you?"

The reference to this "he", Secretary Chu was naturally very clear, and said: "No."

"Then go pick it up." Song Shirin's expression was calm, and he couldn't see any emotion.

After Secretary Chu got the accurate notice, he quickly left the office.

Bai Yu returned to Hwaseong and received two phone interviews on the way. After the interview, the nanny's car also stopped in front of Mohs.

Bai Yu is the specially invited star host of Mohs annual meeting, and the itinerary is absolutely confidential before the opening of the party.

At eight o'clock, Mohs's annual meeting officially began. At the same time, Bai Yu, who was tightly wrapped, quietly bypassed the crowd and walked to the independent dressing room under the cover of the staff.

The powder room consists only of a specially prepared makeup artist on the Mohs scale and a person in charge of the scene.

Bai Yu listened to the person in charge introduce the process of ending the annual meeting to him, and looked down at the table book seriously.

The party at Mohs front desk is reaching its climax, and the host is in full swing presiding over the lottery project.

Mo Yan, as the president of the company, was picked up by several direct subordinates to go to the stage to draw a lottery, and he said: I want to see if the big boss can draw good things.

The enthusiasm at the scene was very high, and Mo Yan didn't bother to spoil the fun at the annual meeting, so he walked on stage, picked up a note casually, opened it and took a look, the first prize!

The sales director was hearty, and his eyes widened when he saw this, and he said with a bitter face: "Aren't everyone resentful of us, the jackpot was actually taken away by the president!" "

Mo Yan smiled and didn't speak. For him, the annual meeting jackpot is dispensable, even a waste of time.

The jackpot was taken away by the big boss, and the employees were bitter, but they didn't dare to complain, after all, the other party was the big boss.

It didn't take long for the prize redemption link to arrive in anticipation.

"Third place, a fruit mobile phone!"

The newcomer in the sales department rushed up to take down the phone.

"Second place, 30,000 cash."

The young girl at the front desk shook the note excitedly, obviously overjoyed.

"1st place - let's have a grand prize!"

Bai Yu squatted in the background, holding a beautifully packaged watch in his hand, and his legs were numb before he finally got the news that he was about to appear. He stood up energetically, straightened his clothes, and prepared for the grand debut.

Mo Anyu, who was standing in the corner, looked at Bai Yu who was slowly appearing, his expression was relieved, and his face was full of joy.