Chapter 148

Bai Yu was about to be made a nervous breakdown by Song Shirin in the past two days.

During the day, when he goes out to film, he has to bring all kinds of soup and water cooked at home, which is to drink when he is thirsty for filming; When eating at noon, Bai Yu will receive two luxury lunch boxes, both of which were specially prepared for him by Song Shirin.

The most incomprehensible thing for Bai Yu is that people who are usually so busy, why are they so idle now, and they will drive to the set on time to wait for themselves when it is time to get off work!

As a result, he has been asked about Song Shirin's situation by the little girl in the same crew no less than ten times.

After finishing work that day, Bai Yu stood at the door of the car wearing a bright yellow prince's suit, and said, "I'm going to eat with the director later, you go back first, I won't drink, don't worry."

Song Shirin's answer was to close the computer directly and get out of the car.

Bai Yu hurriedly stopped him and said, "What are you doing?"

Song Shirin's face was taken for granted: "I'll go with you, I should be able to bring my family, you just said that we just met by chance."

"Under what circumstances do you think I'll run into a boss at the door of the crew who is so busy that his feet don't touch the ground?" Bai Yu said helplessly

Song Shirin looked at him calmly, and the meaning in his eyes was obvious. One, take him away, two, he take him.

Bai Yu hung his head and said, "You wait for me here a little longer, and I'll be back soon." "It's embarrassing to take Song Shirin to meet the crew.

The key is how should he introduce Song Shirin?

Song Shirin turned the computer back on, handled official business seriously, and after waiting for twenty minutes, Bai Yu reappeared outside the car door.

The prince's hood was taken off, and Bai Yu, who had also taken off the costume in the play, changed into a modern outfit, he sat next to Song Shirin, and said, "Let's go, let's go." "

Bai Yu no longer wanted to think about the faces of those people when he just released the director and several leading actors.

It is estimated that tomorrow, the negative news about him playing a big name will be broken again, and he will be upset.

Song Shirin touched Bai Yu's face soothingly, and then put the computer away, one by one, he remembered that these things had radiation, which was not good for pregnant people.

The car started slowly.

Bai Yu hugged Song Shirin's waist, rubbed his face on the man's shoulder, and said, "My waist is so sore when I shot it today^" Song Shirin lowered his head and lifted Bai Yu's chin with his hand, and the two exchanged more than a dozen small kisses in this position, and warmth filled the entire back seat.

Bai Yu lay on Song Shirin's lap and gasped, and said with a smile: "I find that I like you more and more, hey, is it that I am not pregnant, and your attitude towards me will not be so good?"

"No, it won't." Song Shirin carefully stroked Bai Yu's face with his hand, and said in a low voice: "I will always be good to you."

Bai Yu closed his eyes and rested in satisfaction.

As an important figure throughout the play, Bai Yu's daily scenes are very full, and after returning to Hwaseong, the crew rented a venue in the costume film and television base in Hwaseong, and the daily rent is high, in order to save funds, the whole crew is busy every day.