Chapter 97

The next day, a #Bai surname celebrity dad personality collapsed, and the scumbag met an infatuated woman# was on the top of the headline hot search, and the circle of friends exploded.

And a small video that was put on Weibo by the famous mouth of the paparazzi "Big Mouth Love Breaking News" was constantly watched and reprinted.

Not long after getting off the plane, Bai Yu learned the news, he took his mobile phone and said helplessly to Song Shirin: "I was rumored to be scandalous, what should I do?"

The little watermelon fell drowsy into Song Shirin's arms, and the latter frowned: "What's the matter?"

"Last night..."Bai Yu quickly summoned the truth about last night's events.

He knew this information too late, and now the hats of "daddy has collapsed" and "scumbag" have been forced to buckle on his head, and if he wants to completely take this hat off his head, he has no choice but to turn to Song Shilin for help.

Song Shirin's eyes were deep: "I didn't know your peach blossoms were so vigorous."

"...... This is a misunderstanding. Bai Yu sneered, "Sister Li called me just now, and the public relations department is already active, but the effect may not be too good."

"Hold a press conference, contact another party, and the rumors stop at the wise." Song Shirin made a quick decision.

Bai Yu nodded, and then sent the words that Song Shirin said to him to Sister Li, and soon got a reply from the other party, and the frowning brows were finally smoothed out.

"Go buy 500,000 water troops, and after the press conference comes out, let them start the activity immediately." Song Shirin sat in the car and leaned on the leather chair and said.

Bai Yu nodded, but his mind was not thinking about it.

He was just stopped by Shan Yan at the door of the singing hall last night to confess, and someone sent it out this morning, is this too fast?

Song Shirin stretched out his hand and put it on Bai Yu's forehead, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm wondering, could this be too much of a coincidence?" Bai Yu said hesitantly, "I always feel that things are not so simple."

Song Shirin pondered before he said, "Someone calculates? "

Bai Yu sighed: "I hope it's not like that. "He's only suspicious because it's too coincidental.

It didn't take long for Sister Li to contact Shan Yan's agent, and after discussion, the two parties decided that in order to minimize the stakes of the matter, the two parties to the scandal needed to hold their own press conferences to clarify.

Sister Li breathed a sigh of relief.

When Shan Yan was holding a press conference, she made a phone call to Bai Yu: "Last night's incident, I was the one who caused you, I'm sorry ^" "I'll clear your responsibility, but I still want to... I will ask you again, have you treated me in the end..."Shan Yan said hesitantly.

Bai Yu decisively interrupted her, "This matter has nothing to do with me in the first place, I am grateful that you are willing to return my innocence, other than that, there is no other thought."

Shan Yan swallowed: "After this matter is over, I will leave Huaguo for a while. "

"You don't have to..."

Bai Yu had a headache, and Shan Yan's attitude made him feel a little guilty, but in fact, this matter had nothing to do with him, and he didn't have to feel guilty.