Chapter 69

The next day, the twenty-eighth year.

At four o'clock in the afternoon of the same day, Song announced a holiday, and employees left the company one after another and went home for the New Year!

In the evening, Bai Yu bought a birthday cake, and the family of three stumbled together and sang a birthday song to the little birthday star, the little birthday star felt so happy for the first time, but before he could enjoy the joy of being surrounded by Baba and Daddy, he was smashed by a sudden news.

Tyrant! Tyrant! Want! Go out! Difference!

The little watermelon was crying and hiccuping, crying breathlessly, looking like she was going to pass out at any moment.

"Baba, baba, baba, don't go! Walk! "

Bai Yu squatted next to the child with a headache, and when he saw him crying pitifully, he felt uncomfortable, and immediately threw a look at Song Shirin for help.

Song Shirin received Bai Yu's distress signal, pursed his lips, and didn't want to pay attention to him.

The Chinese New Year is the day of family reunion, and this year is the first time that their family of three has been together for the New Year after two years of separation, Bai Yu is not there, what is the meaning of this year?

Bai Yu was at a loss for what to do at the moment.

If he could, Bai Yu was not willing to abandon his big and small trots for the New Year. But this time he is going to record the Spring Festival Gala held by the local station in the southwest of New Southwest in advance, and he can't and can't shirk it.

"Brother..."Bai Yu looked at Song Shilin uneasily, "I will rush back as soon as possible."

The Spring Festival Gala of local stations is generally recorded one day in advance, unlike the broadcast method adopted by the national station for the Spring Festival Gala in the Chinese New Year's Eve, which is live, so the participating stars can catch the last flight on the night of the Chinese New Year's Eve as long as they finish the program.

But even if he recorded in advance, Bai Yu would not leave New Southwest until the afternoon of Chinese New Year's Eve. And at that time, even if he had a plane ticket, he couldn't rush back for Chinese New Year's Eve dinner in a short time.

Song Shirin still couldn't bear to see him embarrassed in the end, and relieved the siege: "Do you have to go?"

"I can't afford to offend them, I'll have to mix in the circle in the future." Bai Yu sighed, as if thinking of something, his eyes lit up and said, "Why don't you go with me?" Spend the Chinese New Year's Eve directly in the new southwest, just treat it as a tour! "

"I'm going to take the little watermelon back to my parents." Song Shirin was just his eyes, "I've already told you this."

"Then how do you explain his origins? Song Shirin, didn't you consider my thoughts? Bai Yu was not very happy when he heard him say this.

He didn't plan to let the little watermelon bear the surname Song now, but Song Shirin was extremely stubborn, and he had to bring the little watermelon back in Chinese New Year's Eve, and disclose the identity of the little watermelon as his son within the Song family.

Even if he can't explain the little watermelon, his other biological father is Bai Yu, and he doesn't care.

It's madness!

"Bai Yu, we will never be able to escape this question." Song Shirin glanced at the young man, and only after seeing the latter hanging his shoulders in frustration did he pass the period, picked up the little watermelon that was still wiping his tears, and said, "Kiss Dad."