Chapter 104

The next day, before everyone could react, Bai Yu had already taken the little watermelon on the plane back to New Southwest.

At the same time, Song Shirin and Bai Brownang met privately for the first time.

The two men who had a great relationship with Bai Yu sat together and chatted calmly for nearly two hours, and after separation, the former returned to the company, and the latter left Hwaseong in a private helicopter.

Five hours later, Bai Yu had just taken a taxi back to Bai's house when he saw his all-powerful eldest brother and his gentle-tempered housekeeper uncle standing at the gate waiting for him.

Bai Yu: "When did you come back before me?"

The little watermelon let go of the hand holding Bai Yu tightly, rushed over, hugged Bai Bolang's thigh, and shouted: "Uncle! "I don't understand why he calls me uncle." Bai Bolang picked up the small watermelon and looked at Bai Yu expressionlessly.

Bai Yu was confused, "He doesn't call you uncle, what should he call it?"

Forty-five-year-old Steward Shen smiled slightly when he heard this, took the suitcase in Bai Yu's hand, and reminded kindly: "According to the seniority, the little master should be called the eldest young master: uncle."

Bai Yu: "..."

In that case, it's better to listen to your uncle.

The interior decoration of the Baijia villa is European style, and the overall decoration is very tall.

After Bai Yu walked in, his nose was sore, he had been away from home for so long, and their house had not changed its decoration style, and even the house was exactly the same as when he left home, and there was no change.

Is it too poor, or is the eldest brother too picky.

When he heard what he said, he laughed angrily: "Something without conscience."

After saying that, he went upstairs with the little watermelon in his arms.

Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Steward Shen, whose eyes were full of reproach and gentleness.

"The eldest young master has never let us change the ornaments over the years, but I am worried that you will come back and be afraid of life, so the servants at home have not been dismissed."

As soon as Steward Shen finished speaking, he saw Bai Yu staggering upstairs, full of vitality.

Steward Shen carried Bai Yu's suitcase up to the second floor, his movements were very agile, his eyebrows were full of smiles, and the second young master finally came back.

Pushing open the door, Bai Yu walked into the room, the decoration and small objects in his room were exactly the same as when he left home, even the sheets and quilt covers on the bed were his favorite anime characters when he left home ten years ago! South!

The little watermelon ran in and pointed to Conan on the sheets: "Baba, who is this?"

"Homicide Hero Forever." Bai Yu's face was deep.

The little watermelon seemed to understand whether he understood or not, and then pulled Bai Yu's pants and said with a blank eye: "Baba, I want Daddy."

"Your father is busy with business, and he will come to accompany us when he is done."

Bai Yu walked to the bookcase, took out a dusty notebook from the corner, blew it, and was sprayed with dust.

The little watermelon's face changed instantly, and he stumbled over, standing on his toes, looking at Bai Yu with an anxious face, and shouting in his mouth: "Baba, blow blow, blow blow..."