Chapter 113

The time Qin Fan woke up was the morning after the operation.

As soon as she woke up, she saw Bai Yu sitting on the edge of the bed, the corners of her mouth were lightly raised, and she couldn't suppress a smile on her pale face.

Outside the house, Song Shirin and Bai Bullang confronted each other, and the little watermelon watched nervously.

Bai Yu frowned, "I'll call that lawyer over in two days and re-handle the transfer."

"I don't want it." Qin Fan refused, "I gave you the things, you can do what you want."

Bai Yu: "Then where are you going after that?"

"Hwaseong." Qin Fan looked at him.

Bai Yu looked flustered, "Whatever you want."

After speaking, Bai Yu, who was a little nervous, subconsciously took out the cigarette case from his pocket, but when he saw the Qin fan on the hospital bed, Bai Yu stuffed the cigarette case back again.

The atmosphere is so awkward, I want to smoke.

"The Song family has always wanted to inject their own power into the scorching rock, this gift, you don't give it out easily."

Qin Fan admonished: "With these things around, whether it's the Song family, or... None of them will make a move on you."

Bai Yu let out a "hmm" and did not try to refute.

Song's father and Song's mother are not bad to him, but this "good" is based on the premise of Song Shirin and Little Watermelon.

And Bai Yu will not put his future on others, because he is Xi to being in control.

Qin Fan looked at Bai Yu and stopped talking.

Bai Yu looked at her with a flat look, as if he was waiting for her to say something.

"You go out, I want to have a good rest." However, Qin Fan issued an expulsion order in the next second.

Bai Yu didn't doubt him, turned around and left the ward, but the moment he closed the door and left, Qin Fan, who was originally lying on the hospital bed pretending to be weak, suddenly opened his eyes, and he could still see a little weakness in his expression.

At the door of the ward, Song Shilin and Bai Bolang looked at each other coldly.

Bai Yu walked over quickly, standing in the middle of Song Shirin and Bai Bolang, blocking the sight of both sides.

The little watermelon pounced in surprise and hugged Bai Yu's thigh.

"She's rested. Let's go back first. Bai Yu said.

Bo Brown said: "Go back? Back somewhere."

"Hotel." Bai Yu looked at Bai Brown's eyes and spoke cautiously.

"It's not like you don't have a home here, what's it to stay in a hotel." After Bai Bolang finished speaking, he glanced at Song Shirin with a vague look in his eyes, and his eyes were difficult to ignore the provocation and contempt.

Song Shirin glanced at him lightly, and the indifference and hostility in his eyes were also very obvious.

Bai Yu was shocked, how did these two become incompatible?

"Baba, I'm hungry." The child's voice suddenly interjected.

Bai Yu took a step back, held the child in his arms, and said evasively: "Brother, I have been with him in the hotel for the past few days, and I won't go home for the time being."