Chapter 145

At the airport exit station in Hwaseong, Han Ziyu held a bouquet of blooming roses, bowed his head and played with his mobile phone, while patiently standing at the exit station waiting for Bai Yu.

After a while, Bai Yu walked out of it tightly wrapped, he walked over with his luggage, took the rose in Han Ziyu's hand, smelled it, and said suspiciously: "The flower you gave me?" It doesn't look like your style, when did it become so caring."

Han Ziyu slowly stuffed the phone into his pocket, and when he saw this, he just smiled and didn't speak.

When the two of them walked to the side of the car, he took the rose in Bai Yu's arms, and under the latter's disbelieving eyes, he threw the rose into the trunk and said, "Let's go."

Bai Yu tactfully reminded him: "The rose is not heavy, I can hold it."

Han Ziyu sneered, breaking Bai Yu's illusion: "What do you think, this is what I gave to my Xiaobai."

After a pause, he continued: "If you want roses, let Song Shirin send them to you, he is so rich, he can send flowers for a lifetime."

Song Shirin, who doesn't understand the taste of wood lumps, probably will only send him cauliflower!

Bai Yu didn't plan to talk to him anymore.

The two walked into the car, and Han Ziyu came directly from the hospital, so he didn't take the driver out. He sat in the driver's seat, tapped the steering wheel with his hand, and asked, "You called me over, won't you just let me pick you up?"

Bai Yu shook his head and pursed his lips for a long time without speaking.

Han Ziyu frowned, turned his head to look at him, and said, "If you have something, just say it, when did you become so grinding."

Bai Yu glanced at him faintly, but still didn't speak.

Han Ziyu carefully tasted Bai Yu's eyes, and half a minute later, he slammed on the brakes, stared at Bai Yu's lower abdomen in disbelief, swallowed his saliva, and his mouth was dry: "No... You're not going to be again..."

Bai Yu leaned on the back seat behind him faintly, and said in a low voice: "I didn't expect to be so unlucky, I wore a condom for so long, and I won the lottery because I wore it once, and my heart was congested."

Han Ziyu muttered: "Xiaobai and I desperately want the third, but there is still no movement after so long, but you are good, the frequency of winning the lottery is higher than the probability of me winning the prize." "It's embarrassing for him.

Bai Yu tilted his head: "This may be the reason why I am extremely talented, or because Song Cannon's hit rate is extremely high."

Han Ziyu looked at Bai Yu with a dead heart and didn't say a word.

Bai Yu took a deep breath and said, "I want to ask you to do me a favor."

Han Ziyu didn't react, nodded, and said casually: "Who is with whom in our relationship, you just ask." He still couldn't accept the result that Bai Yu was pregnant again.

"It's not convenient for me to have children right now, so, so I want you to help me..."

Bai Yu couldn't say anymore with red eyes.

Han Ziyu understood, and said in a dumb voice: "Does Old Song know your decision?"

"He doesn't know." Bai Yu shook his head, "I didn't even dare to tell him that I had an extra piece of meat in my stomach."

Han Ziyu said with a "I know" expression on his face, "Have you thought about this matter?" If Lao Song knew about it, we would have to shed our skin if we didn't die."