Chapter 64

M_an magazine was officially launched at the end of the month, and within three days of its release, sales continued to rise in a straight line, and the newsstands of major bookstores were bursting one after another, and they contacted the publishing house to ask for additional printing of the month's goods.

The female editor-in-chief of M_an looked at this month's sales in front of her and affirmed her provocative vision for the first time.

Bai Yu on the cover of the main magazine is in a suit and leather shoes, his hair is fixed with hair wax, one hand is on his tie, his bewitching peach blossom eyes are flashing with coldness, the corners of his lips are straight, handsome and ascetic.

And the cover character used on the cover of the supplement is also Bai Yu, but the ascetic man in the suit and leather shoes has been replaced by a campus male god in white clothes and black pants, with a fresh and natural smile, and the feelings of first love in every gesture come to his face.

[Ahh!!hh the arrogant little marquis incarnated as an abstinent suit male god, licking the screen and licking the screen 233333...]

[Fans of Bai Yu's prosperous beauty circle, his eyes are really amazing! ] Bang duh, such a male god will give me a dozen! 】

[The people who eat melons felt a strong impact of fans, and they were so scared that all the melon seeds fell...]

That night, #柏予和lan# occupied the first place in the hot search.

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu on the magazine a few times, then threw the magazine in the safe on the side and locked it.

Secretary Chu, who was standing on the side, looked at Song Shirin's series of actions, and for the first time felt that he had bought a copy of Bai Yu's magazine in the bookstore today and put it on Mr. Song's desk.

In the afternoon, when the black luxury car slowly passed through the city, it was suddenly forced to stop on the side of the road, Song Shirin looked at the crowd gathered outside the car window, and frowned: "What happened?"

Secretary Chu also looked at a loss.

"Knock knock" The car window slowly fell, and the bodyguard bent down and said respectfully to Song Shirin: "Boss, the vehicle in front of me was rear-ended, a pregnant woman suddenly gave birth prematurely, the road was seriously blocked, and she couldn't move forward in a short time."

Secretary Chu frowned and looked at Song Shirin uneasily.

Song Shirin looked thoughtful, waved his hand and motioned for the bodyguard to leave, the latter willingly retreated, and the window was closed again.

The atmosphere in the car was silent, and after half a sound, Song Shirin slowly spoke: "Under what circumstances will a person bleed without a wound?" 

Secretary Chu sighed, he didn't know that Bai Yu fainted and bled in the hospital, he just thought that this was a question that Song Shirin asked casually, and quickly said: "Give birth, or miscarry."

Hearing this, Song Shirin's hands on his knees clenched into fists suddenly, just a little, just a little, he could know the truth, "Besides? "

Secretary Chu looked embarrassed, "You can bleed without a wound, except for these two should be the relatives that women visit every month."

But...... Maybe it's a hidden disease, right?"

Song Shirin's eyes were deep, and his tone was gloomy with a faint urgency, "Go check one thing."

"What's the matter?" Secretary Chu was taken aback.

"Go and check all the things that everyone Bai Yu has contacted and done in the two years since he left." Song Shirin's eyes were cold, "Including Han Ziyu."