Chapter 166

Mo Anyu's return did not make much waves in Bai Yu's life.

Just when Bai Yu really withdrew from his life for Mo Anyu, Mo's company launched a new anniversary theme "Long Time No See", which made Bai Yu feel the threat from Mo Anyu.

Especially, when Sister Li took out the notice of the image ambassador of the Mo's anniversary to shoot, Bai Yu knew that she was in big trouble.

Bai Yu said angrily: "Why did this image ambassador take it for me, why did you take these things for me privately without my consent." "

Sister Li was a little stunned, she really didn't expect Bai Yu to be so excited, the agent was responsible for the announcement and work of the artist, and the invitation of Mo's image ambassador was unexpected by her, so the arrival of this surprise could not be refused in her opinion.

Who can't get along with money?

In addition, if they have a relationship with the Mo family, it is obvious that they are beneficial, so Bai Yu's anger at this moment is unreasonable for Sister Li.

Sister Li's tone was not much better: "I am your agent, if I have to discuss these small things with you before I can arrange them for you, then what do you want me to do."

"Forget it, it's my fault." Bai Yu's tone was depressed, "I won't take this job, you helped me push ^" "Impossible." It's not about liquidated damages, so you don't look at me like that, and I'm not so money-obsessed. Sister Li was about to be angry with him, "This job was taken over by the boss himself, and all of us thought that you would not refuse, so we didn't ask for your opinion, and we didn't contact you when we contacted you at that time."

"If you can't pay liquidated damages, it's really a big deal." Bai Yu laughed at himself, "Sister Li, I'm not joking with you, I really can't take this job."

"S-Gen, no one can get along with money. And it's really useless for you to tell me, you have to go to the boss. Sister Li shrugged her shoulders, and her words were full of helplessness.

Bai Yu rushed out of Sister Li's office with the notice.

Sister Li poured herself a cup of tea and said slowly: "Young people are so anxious now, how can they get it in the future." But fortunately, he will have my help to watch in the future, and my sister can cover anything that happens."

"Come in." Qiu Feng's voice sounded in the room.

"You're coming to me for the sake of your ambassador." Qiu Feng saw Bai Yu hurriedly running in with the notice, and was the first to speak.

Bai Yu gasped and nodded: "Since you all know that I don't want to take his image ambassador, then why do you want to take it for me?"

"This is a business matter, and the company has arranged it for you." Old God Qiu Feng said with his fierce eyes, "I know you're complaining about me, and I also know that you don't want to take this job, I really can't do it."

"You're the boss, you said you wouldn't pick me up, who can pick me up, I don't care, anyway, I have to pay liquidated damages, I just don't want to take this." Bai Yu said angrily, "I said that I would pay liquidated damages, but I don't believe they would refuse."

"The person in charge of this anniversary celebration is Mo Anyu." Qiu Feng said, "I have a little friendship with their family, and I don't know what happened between you, I just know that since old friends come to ask me for help, then I have to help them."

"Bai Yu, this time it can be regarded as my boss, please do me a favor, and you will take over this job." Qiu Feng walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder.