Chapter 187

The little watermelon was lying on Bai Yu's back, swaying his legs, holding a piece of candy that Bai Yu had just stuffed into him in his mouth, and said in a small milk voice: "Baba, when will we get home?"

Just got off the plane and had to carry this little ancestor around in this unfamiliar place, which made Bai Yu feel very detached, and he said weakly: "Maybe maybe in the next second, we will be able to get home...... Well, find the person in charge of picking up the airport and the car, we can get home, no, to the hotel, we don't have a home in this place."

The little watermelon said "oh" very regretfully, before Bai Yu could figure out how to tell the child that he was not particularly rich, so he did not have a real estate in the whole world, and heard the child on his back say excitedly: "Then can I live in the same bed with Baba?"

"When didn't you sleep in the same bed with me?" Bai Yu put the child on his back, and then saw that he didn't speak, so he pinched the child's buttocks, which was tender and soft, and the feeling of pinching it was first-class.

The little watermelon blushed and gently patted Bai Yu's head as a punishment, "Baba is a villain, don't always pinch people's butts."

Bai Yu laughed a few times, because he didn't worry about the media recognizing him abroad, so Bai Yu didn't wear a disguise, when he smiled like this, his handsome smile suddenly attracted the attention of the surroundings.

There were two foreign beauties in hot pants who looked at Bai Yu from a distance, and then looked at the small watermelon he was carrying on his back, pushed each other, coaxed each other, and seemed to want to come over to say hello, but they didn't dare to say hello.

A mixed-race young man ran over from the side, holding a photo in his hand, and after taking a serious look at Bai Yu's appearance, he said, "Excuse me, are you Mr. Bai?"

"Yes, it's me." Bai Yu nodded, glanced at the mixed-race man standing on the other side of him, and said, "You are a tour guide?"

"Yes, you can just call me Vessy." Wei Xi said with a smile, and only put it away after showing Bai Yu his ID card and tour guide card, and pointed to the road enthusiastically, saying, "This week, I am responsible for taking the two of you around." It's still early, and I don't know if you're hungry or not, but we'll be able to eat at the hotel later."

"Have you arranged it at the hotel?" Bai Yu put down the little watermelon that was making noise on his back, and then squatted down helplessly, hugged the child in front of him, kissed his forehead, and said, "Don't make trouble, be good."

The little watermelon instantly quieted down, pursed her lips and smiled, her eyes bright.

Wei Xi thought it was funny, and said enthusiastically as he walked: "Mr. Bai's children are so cute, they like to stick to their fathers so much, our children don't stick to me, they want to run when they look at me."

Little Watermelon pretended not to hear, and his usual mode of getting along with strangers is: indifferent.

Just when Bai Yu was chatting happily with Wei Xi, the little watermelon shook Bai Yu's hand dissatisfied, and seeing that he was still ignoring him, he pinched Bai Yu's chin with his hand, his eyes were full of seriousness and eagerness.

Bai Yu looked at him.

The little watermelon suddenly became shy, pointed to his mouth with a finger, and then pointed to Bai Yu's pocket, the implication was obvious.

Wei Xi's eyes were full of envy, if his own children were so clingy to himself, he would definitely wake up laughing at night dreams, sure enough, good children are from other people's families, and they have nothing to do with him.