Chapter 21

Little Watermelon stood on the top of the slide, and just as he was about to slide down, the collar of his clothes was grabbed and he couldn't move.

The little fat man's cheap round face leaned over, "Bai Yanting, let me ask you something."

The little watermelon pushed the little watermelon angrily, and found that it couldn't be pushed, so he could only say angrily: "What do you want to ask?"

"Is your father's name Bai Yu? The Bai Yu who played TV. "The little fat man is four years old this year and has a preliminary understanding of many things.

Little Watermelon was confused, "I don't know."

The little fat man looked at the little watermelon like a fool, then took out a tablet from his back, clicked it, showed a picture, enlarged it, and said, "This is your father, is this child you?"

The little watermelon leaned over curiously to take a look, sighed, and nodded yes.

"Very good, very good." The little round-faced and small-eyed child sneered, "Your dad's TV is particularly ugly, really."

After speaking, the little fat man took the tablet and ran briskly.

The little watermelon slammed the ground hard, with an angry expression.

Nine o'clock in the evening.

The little fat man knocked on the door of his father's study, and after getting permission, he immediately pushed the door open and walked in, "Dad."

Qiu Feng, who was sitting behind the study, raised his eyes to look at him, his facial features were handsome and handsome, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and he said gently: "What's wrong?"

Then in the next second, when Qiu Feng saw the little fat man appear in front of him wearing only underwear, and a white and tender fat body appeared directly in his eyes, his face suddenly darkened, "Why don't you wear clothes?"

The little fat man patted his stomach arrogantly, and the round belly meat trembled, and the visual impact came too suddenly.

"I'll just tell you a word, I'm going to sleep after that, what kind of clothes to wear."

Qiu Feng looked at the little fat man who was very different from himself from his eyebrows and eyes, and was silent for a moment. If he hadn't done a paternity test in private, he wouldn't have been able to accept that this little fat man was his own species.

"I like Bai Yu a lot, otherwise, our company will recruit him, right?" The little fat man suddenly became squirming and pinching.

"Bai Yu?" Qiu Feng was thoughtful, he also had some impressions of this recently popular artist, but he didn't expect the little fat man to pay attention to him.

"What do you like about him?" Qiu Feng asked with interest.

The little fat man's hair is about to fall out, how can he like Bai Yu, the guy with a big head and a bad temper?

Even if he really wants to say that he likes it, he also likes handsome guys like actor Liu Kai and Xiao Xianrou Mo Yu.

"His son is an alumnus of mine." The little fat man laughed.

Alumnus?

Qiu Feng waved his hand, "Go back to sleep, I'll think about this matter."

The little fat man turned away dejectedly.

But after walking out of the study, the little fat man immediately became energetic, and ran back to the bedroom in a hurry, lying on the bed, and quickly lit the tablet.