Chapter 12

After Bai Yu's shooting mission was finished today, he said hello and left.

Children's schedules are different from those of adults, so the well-fed little watermelon was quickly coaxed to bed by Bai Yu.

When it was confirmed that the little watermelon was asleep, Bai Yu tiptoed out of the door.

Mr. Zhang had something to do temporarily, so he didn't go with Bai Yu, and after telling him the room number, he didn't pay attention to it.

Bai Yi often went in and out of this kind of occasion before, so he was naturally familiar with the road, so it didn't matter if he was alone.

When Bai Yu came to the private room, he found that the people in the room were chatting enthusiastically. Looking around, he found that in addition to a few directors and producers who are more important in the circle, there are also some popular idols and face-to-face models, so it looks very lively.

In order to avoid inadvertently provoking hatred, Bai Yu symbolically introduced himself and then sat down, while pricking up his ears to listen to their chat, while the old god was eating, looking indifferent.

A young male model who couldn't name glanced at Bai Yu and deliberately led the topic to Bai Yu.

"Brother Bai, "Little Marquis" has been quite popular recently, I can't see that you are quite good at picking scripts, tsk."

The male model's sentence is full of guns and sticks, and there is contempt for Bai Yu in and out of his words.

Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, then looked at him with a smile and didn't speak.

Seeing that Bai Yu didn't reply, the male model was secretly annoyed, and was about to give Bai Yu a good look, but heard someone next to him speak.

"I'm also chasing this web drama Xiao Houye, Xiao Bai's acting skills are good." A producer said slowly, he didn't even look at the male model.

The actor who had previously opened his mouth to pull Bai Yu to the center of the topic had to close his mouth when he saw this, his eyes hateful.

Bai Yu smiled silently.

It didn't take long for the topic to shift from Bai Yu's body. And Bai Yu also successfully broke away from the center of the topic, and seized the opportunity to chat with several famous directors, and gained a lot.

Business reception on the 10th floor.

When Song Shirin saw Qi Yan in full costume at the reception, he subconsciously frowned - how did Qi Yan come in without an invitation?

Qi Yan walked over with a wine glass and said with a smile: "Drink some?"

Song Shirin clinked glasses with him and said, "Why are you here?"

"Where you are, I will be." Qi Yan said ambiguously, put one hand in his pocket, touched one of the pills inside, and the smile on his face deepened.

Song Shirin glanced at him silently and did not speak again.

Qi Yan knew that there were some things that could not be pushed too hard, and he no longer pestered Song Shirin, but his eyes still stayed on the other party from time to time.

Bai Yu pulled on his pants expressionlessly, walked towards the sink while tying his belt, and burped violently, his mouth full of alcohol.

Holding the mirror with one hand, touching the right side of his face with the other, and admiring it alone for a long time, Bai Yu washed his hands and left satisfied.

Bai Yu can drink it, but after mixing several alcohols, he can't resist it, so he will use the excuse of going to the toilet and run out to breathe.

As a result, as soon as he walked out of the toilet, he met Qi Yan and Song Shirin dramatically.