Chapter 73

After Song Shirin and the eldest brother on the other end of the video exchanged goodnights, he closed the computer and prepared to get up and leave.

Back in the bedroom, the indifference on Song Shirin's face instantly broke the ice, and he walked over helplessly, patted the young man's pouting buttocks, and said, "Why are you so prodigal?"

Bai Yu's face flushed, "I'm exercising, don't you see that I'm doing aerobics?" Dirt dogs."

Song Tugou sat on the side with a deep face, watching the young man constantly change his fitness movements, and pursed his lips: "It's just filming, you don't have to work so hard." "me old bacon, I will be squeezed out by a steady stream of small fresh meat." Bai Yu finished hi fitness movements and stood on the bed to relax his muscles, "So I have to upgrade my hardware as soon as possible, and never leave a chance for those bewitching sluts outside."

Song Shirin said coldly: "People can't use Zhuhuang here, you forgot your gender?"

"They all eat with their faces, they are like this when they are ugly and old, and now that men and women are equal, why can't you use this word?" Bai Yu collapsed on the bed like a limp and retorted.

In terms of mouth cannon skills, Song Shirin will never be able to defeat Bai Yu, otherwise he would not have given him so many unsightly nicknames.

Song Shirin took off his coat, climbed into bed, closed his eyes and slept, but he didn't expect Bai Yu on the side to kick himself, opened his eyes impatiently, turned over and pressed up, "What are you doing!"

Bai Yu poked his forehead with his finger and said word by word: "Go brush your teeth and wash your face before going to bed."

Song Shirin: "..."Turned over and got out of bed.

Bai Yu lay on the side of the bed, took out his mobile phone to swipe the comments on Weibo, took a selfie, rubbed his skin and beautified his face, and rubbed it for five minutes before posting it.

Bai Yu V: Happy New Year 2* [with photos]

[Yo yo yo yo is actually still beautiful, and Xiao Bai Ge is beginning to love beauty. 】

[After a day, Xiao Bai Ge actually appeared in the Spring Festival Gala in the new southwest, and he sang great! ] 】

Brother Bai smiled, the Spring Festival Gala of the new southwest will also be released tonight, and now it is past eleven o'clock, and it is not surprising that fans know that he is on the Spring Festival Gala.

After Song Shirin finished washing, he got into the bed with a cold air, and Xi habitually held the young man playing with his mobile phone in his arms and said, "Sleep."

"Fifteen minutes to go, I'm going to keep vigil." Bai Yu held the mobile phone in his hand righteously, "What are you doing sleeping so fast, you don't have to go to work tomorrow."

"Sleep." Song Shirin didn't like it, pulled down his face and turned off the mobile phone, and then put it next to the bed.

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin speechlessly, "You have changed."

Although Song Shirin did not like his Xi of brushing his mobile phone before going to bed, he would not snatch the mobile phone with a tough attitude Song Shirin ignored him, reached out to turn off the light, and waited until the house fell into darkness, his cold voice sounded in the house, "I used to be too used to you."

Since knowing that the little watermelon was his and Bai Yu's child, Song Shirin began to reflect on himself after experiencing the initial excitement and disbelief.

If it weren't for the fact that he was too accustomed to Bai Yu in the past, the other party would not dare to run with the ball casually, and finally made up his mind to come back, but he hid the identity of his child.